Sea sickness medication

Old April 18th, 2004, 02:03 AM
Linsifer

Default Sea sickness medication

Wrist bands are on your local pharmacy or discount drug chain's shelf. Cost
about $8.00 give or take. I tried them on and the pressure on that nerve/tendon
was too uncomfortable. In fact, I felt slightly nauseated with them on. Go
figure.

Lindsay

Tracy asked:

I have heard that the wrist bands do work for some people
but where do you get them?

Thanks-Tracy
Old April 18th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Tracy Harcourt

Thanks-I am going to take a bunch of stuff with me so
if one does not work, I can try something else.

Tracy
Old April 18th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Linsifer

And, maybe if you're fortunate, you won't have to use any of it. Better
prepared than not, though! Smooth sailing to you, Tracy.

Lindsay

Old April 19th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Lee

Default Sea sickness treatment - Polly wanna cracker?

(Tracy Harcourt) wrote in message . com...
Lee-where do you get the wristbands?

Thanks-Tracy

http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/st...berId=12500226

(sorry for the long link)

Or, they're available at most drugstores like CVS, Eckerd...

Lee