RCCL Jewel of Seas cruise review Jan 15-22

Old February 2nd, 2005, 07:45 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

Had obsessively-compulsively MIL clean freak. Ex nurse, shiny toilet bowls,
she even waxed her ficus leaves.

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:25:36 GMT, greatviz wrote:

Poor woman, probably was subjected to gross film clips in a darkened
room while being made to wear white support hose and an oddly shaped
hat, it can break down the best of them.

Pretty much and getting preggie by one of her patients *before* he left the
hospital didn't help much either. That's how FIL and MIL came, or should I
be Beatlesque and say Come Together.
Old February 2nd, 2005, 08:45 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

Chrissy Cruiser asked greatviz:

Btw, if you don't mind me asking, your profession?

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 20:11:09 GMT, Karen Segboer wrote:

I'm curious, too. Both of you are very well-informed and easy to
read. You're kinda spookin' me out with all this talk of
bio-terrorism, though.

Cute.

Karen,
with her head in the sand

Not for long.
Old February 2nd, 2005, 08:52 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 20:07:44 GMT, Karen Segboer wrote:

Supposedly. Friend sent me a study that suggests a percentage of heart
attacks is virally initiated.

Really? Is that online someplace?

I'd love to read it, since heart disease doesn't just run in my
family, it gallops.

Karen

http://tinyurl.com/4c3x2

Some claim it is direct viral attack, some an autoimmune response issue.
Old February 4th, 2005, 01:47 PM
greatviz

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

Tsunami free Atlantic coast? I'd be scared just b/c Annapolis and the Yards
are so near by.

I suppose since people have witnessed the recent tsunami in Asia on
television all the tsunami theories have resurfaced. There's a thread
started a few days ago on sci.geo.earthquakes/geology bringing up Dr
Simon Day's, concerning a possible eruption and resulting landslide in
the Canaries - affecting the Atlantic coast within hours. Then we could
worry about asteroids, and also the instability of the continental slope
off of New Jersey and Southern Virginia/North Carolina...seems like it
would be smart to have a monitoring/warning system in place in the
unlikely event of an occurance.

Btw, if you don't mind me asking, your profession?

Usenet is entertainment- at least it is for me. You can find yourself
in a discussion with just about anyone in the world, dependent only on
your language skills and internet access. It's like dropping into a big
international pub with tables set up for various interest groups -
social status, gender, color, wealth, occupation, etc. are irrelevant
unless one feels a need to identify oneself. Works for me

Old February 4th, 2005, 01:49 PM
greatviz

Karen Segboer wrote:

Chrissy Cruiser asked greatviz:

Btw, if you don't mind me asking, your profession?

I'm curious, too. Both of you are very well-informed and easy to
read. You're kinda spookin' me out with all this talk of
bio-terrorism, though.

Karen,
with her head in the sand

LOL, well get it out of there! Curiosity and heads in sand don't work
well together! We're all taking different paths to the same end, I
prefer to keep my eyes open along the way.

Old February 4th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:47:53 GMT, greatviz wrote:

Btw, if you don't mind me asking, your profession?

Usenet is entertainment- at least it is for me. You can find yourself
in a discussion with just about anyone in the world, dependent only on
your language skills and internet access. It's like dropping into a big
international pub with tables set up for various interest groups -
social status, gender, color, wealth, occupation, etc. are irrelevant
unless one feels a need to identify oneself. Works for me

It does lend itself to credibility but I would also agree that credibility
is in what you say not what you say you are.