Miami hotel

Old August 28th, 2005, 08:22 PM
jemaderi

Default Miami hotel

I recently booked my free (I love that word) NCL Jewel cruise using
points I've accumulated with my charge card. A group of us are flying
into Miami a day early, not trusting Ohio weather in March. We need a
place to stay. Ideally this place would supply courtesy transportation
from the airport to the hotel, and transportation from the hotel to the
pier the following day.
Does such a place exist? I would also like recommendations for a nice
restaurant for dinner. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Jane

Old August 28th, 2005, 09:16 PM
How B

jemaderi wrote:
I recently booked my free (I love that word) NCL Jewel cruise using
points I've accumulated with my charge card. A group of us are flying
into Miami a day early, not trusting Ohio weather in March. We need a
place to stay. Ideally this place would supply courtesy transportation
from the airport to the hotel, and transportation from the hotel to the
pier the following day.
Does such a place exist?

You certainly want it all, don't you
You might try priceline, then use the money you saved for cabfare. For
a one night pre-cruise hotel, I've found it really doesn't matter where
I stay.

I would also like recommendations for a nice
restaurant for dinner. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Joe's Stone Crab. It's sometimes touristy and always pricey, but you
should go there just once.

How B