GGC2005 - Preference vote starting!

Old February 12th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Lloyd Parsons

Default GGC2005 - Preference vote starting!

The committee is now ready to start with the action needed to get the
GGC2005 on the road! First we would ask that all interested in the GGC
vote on preferences. See below for the choices.

RESPOND IN REC.TRAVEL.CRUISES NEWSGROUP!

Our Navigator, Mary Foster, will tally the vote and will publish the
results on both the GGC0000 yahoo group and rtc for all to see.

Vote on each of these, please:

Length of cruise : Select either 7-9 days or 10-14 days.
Time Frame: Feb-Mar or Apr-May 2005
Destination : Either a port name (example : Panama) or a route name
(example : West coast)
Departure port:

Remember this will only provide information to the TA's as a guideline.
they will not be restricted to the majority vote. The idea being that
maybe they have better ideas than we do, or they have a strength in an
area we haven't though of.

Timeframe : voting starts now - ends 2-20-2004

Thanks for you help.

--
Lloyd

Carnival Tropicale 2000
GGC2002 Carnival Sensation
GGC2003 Golden Princess
GGC2004 Radiance of the Seas
GLC2005 Celebrity Millenium
Old February 12th, 2004, 10:55 PM
JoyceR

Length of cruise : 10 - 14 days
Time Frame: Either one is OK
Destination : West Coast
Departure port: San Diego or San Francisco
--
"We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud
"People demand the freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of

Old February 12th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:43:21 GMT, Lloyd Parsons
wrote:

Length of cruise : Select either 7-9 days or 10-14 days.

10-14

Time Frame: Feb-Mar or Apr-May 2005

Feb-Mar

Destination : Either a port name (example : Panama) or a route name
(example : West coast)

Tahiti/Mooreae

Departure port:

Papette

Remember this will only provide information to the TA's as a guideline.
they will not be restricted to the majority vote. The idea being that
maybe they have better ideas than we do, or they have a strength in an
area we haven't though of.

Timeframe : voting starts now - ends 2-20-2004

Thanks for you help.

Welcome

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old February 12th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Becster555

Length of cruise : 7-9 days
Time Frame: Feb-Mar 2005
Destination : No preference
Departure port: Michigan :-) or any Southeastern U.S. port
Old February 12th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Lloyd Parsons" wrote in message
The committee is now ready to start with the action needed to get the
GGC2005 on the road! First we would ask that all interested in the GGC

starts now - ends 2-20-2004

My vote:
Cruise- 7-9 or 10-14 days ~ either is fine with us.
Time Frame- Feb-March
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Departure Port~Any Florida, New Orleans or Galveston Port.

--Jean

Old February 12th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Da Parrot-chick

"Lloyd Parsons" wrote in message

Here's my votes, Llloyd:

Length of cruise : 7-9 days .
Time Frame: May 2005
Destination : Mexican Riviera
Departure port: LA

I'd really prefer a SoPac or Hawaiian cruise but am being realistic. Any
chance, though, we could just buy out the Paul Gaugauin for a week?

Old February 12th, 2004, 11:27 PM
sheree

7-9 days
either time frame
Caribbean
departure port: NY

--
Sheree

Old February 12th, 2004, 11:31 PM
OcnGypZ

Subject: GGC2005 - Preference vote starting!

Well.. here is my two cents worth:

Length: Greater than 7 nights

Time Frame: Feb/Mar

Destination: Southern Caribbean

Departure Port: No preference

Babette
Old February 12th, 2004, 11:32 PM

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:43:21 GMT, Lloyd Parsons
7-9 days
April-May
west coast
San Deigo or San fransico

Old February 12th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Charles

In article , Lloyd Parsons
wrote:

Length of cruise : Select either 7-9 days or 10-14 days.
Time Frame: Feb-Mar or Apr-May 2005
Destination : Either a port name (example : Panama) or a route name
(example : West coast)
Departure port:

Length- either

Time Frame - Apr-May .....If the cruise is in March, April or May, I
could actually go on it!!!

Destination---not important

Departure Port-East Coast

--