GGC2005 - Preference vote starting!

Old February 17th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Erm369

Default GGC2005 - Preference vote starting!

Length: 10 - 14 days

When: April-May

Where Repositioning/Transatlantic

Departure port: preferably Baltimore; or perhaps NY

Ermalee
Old February 18th, 2004, 12:14 AM
cds

Will consider any GGC2005, but my preferences are below:

Length: 10-14 days

From: Any Florida port

When: April/May

To/through: Panana Canal

Grant S.----voting via Cindy's addy

Old February 18th, 2004, 12:55 AM
Deen

Karen and I vote for:

Length of Cruise: 10-11 days
Time Frame: April-May
Destination: Panama canal
Departure Point: Gulf Coast or west coast

Remove Xs to reply

Old February 18th, 2004, 03:54 PM
roland behunin

Vote on each of these, please:
Length of cruise : 10-14 days.
Time Frame: Apr-May 2005
Destination : Panama Canal

Departure port: Any
Old February 19th, 2004, 12:28 AM
LES!

Jarrods vote below

Length of cruise : Select either 7-9 days or 10-14 days.
Time Frame: Feb-Mar or Apr-May 2005
Destination : Either a port name (example : Panama) or a route name
(example : West coast)
Departure port:

Jarrod emailed this to me and asked that I pass his vote along :-)

=====

Hi Babie!

Send this to the cruise NG for me.

Length 10-14 days
When April or May that way we can go
Where Panama Canal
Departure port Any

Be sure and share my email address in case anyone thinks you're voting
twice.

=====

Well, I didn't share his email address, but that's his vote :-)

--

LES!

"It takes the Village People to raise a child. Sometimes you need a cowboy,
sometimes you need a cop, and sometimes you need a big gay Indian."

- Unknown (possibly Dharma & Greg)

a disturbing new study shows that studies are disturbing.

-ellen

===================================

To email me privately, remove your lips from my ass!

Old February 19th, 2004, 02:03 PM
luv2cruise

Hi Mary,
Here is my votes,

7-10 day
Time frame: either works for me
West Coast
Any west coast port

Luv2Cruise

Old February 19th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Mary Foster

Default GGC2005 - Preference vote ending!

Friday, February 20, is the last day to express your preferences to the TA's
who may be bidding on GGC2005. I will take a final count at midnight
Pacific time, and check for any stragglers when I get up, get my results
reported to the Committee Saturday morning, and they will be passed on to
this group. Remember, these are preferences, not a binding vote.

To those of you who may have been keeping a running total, please do not
count on your results exactly matching mine. Many of the votes were too
explicit and had to be included in a more general category (San Diego went
to Southern California), some votes contained multiple preferences, and any
vote that had two names on it was recorded twice. You may have different
totals, but the general trends will be very clear, and that's the purpose of
this vote.

Mary

Old February 21st, 2004, 08:12 AM
Mary Foster

It's after midnight on the west coast, and the voting results have been
forwarded to the Committee. Any strays that appear overnight will be added
to the totals before the results are released. Thanks to all of you for
your participation.
Mary