EEEEEE HA!

Old October 15th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Jean O'Boyle

Default EEEEEE HA!

I'm sooooo happy!
Today I received the docs for our eleven day Nov.22nd cruise! Over a month
early! I have in my hands now, two sets of docs..the other set is for the
Sleazy3 on Halloween.. Doin' the "Double Doc Dance"!

--Jean ;-D

Old October 15th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Howie" wrote in message
sweet!

Thanks, Howie, I knew you'd be happy for me!

--Jean ;-)

Old October 15th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Jean O'Boyle

Old October 15th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Very cool!!

Thanks Sue! gotta' make sure we bring the right ones for the Sleazy!

--Jean ;-)

Old October 15th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Tom & Linda

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
m...
I'm sooooo happy!
Today I received the docs for our eleven day Nov.22nd cruise! Over a month
early! I have in my hands now, two sets of docs..the other set is for

the
Sleazy3 on Halloween.. Doin' the "Double Doc Dance"!

--Jean ;-D

I've been "stacked" with double bookings.... but I don't recall having
double tickets.

Kewl.

--Tom

Old October 15th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Karen Henelde

That is very cool. I was doing the Doc Dance last week when I picked ours
up for our Nov. 6th sailing on the Jewel OTS. Have an amazing time on both
of your upcoming cruises.

Karen
Owings Mills, MD