EEEEEE HA!

Old October 16th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Tobie Gerbrandt

Dang it Jean,

We've never had the chance to do a "Double Doc Dance" but have done several
"back-to-back" cruises.

Perhaps we will have a "Double Docs" opportunity when it comes to GGC 2005
and George's Miracle in May cruises in the spring.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
m...
I'm sooooo happy!
Today I received the docs for our eleven day Nov.22nd cruise! Over a month
early! I have in my hands now, two sets of docs..the other set is for
the Sleazy3 on Halloween.. Doin' the "Double Doc Dance"!

--Jean ;-D

Old October 16th, 2004, 03:29 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Tobie Gerbrandt" wrote in message
Dang it Jean,

We've never had the chance to do a "Double Doc Dance" but have done
several "back-to-back" cruises.

Perhaps we will have a "Double Docs" opportunity when it comes to GGC 2005
and George's Miracle in May cruises in the spring.

Hey Tobie,
Sounds as if you and Barb might just be doing the "Double Doc Dance," too,
with April and May cruises!
Good for you!

--Jean

Old October 16th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Marianne

New to this group, so forgive the ignorance.
What is a "Sleazy 3"

Also think "nomen" needs to take a chill pill. Guess some people just hate
the joy of others...how sad.

Marianne
~~ Sometimes the best way to win, is to forget to keep score. ~~

. ..

Old October 16th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Marianne wrote:

New to this group, so forgive the ignorance.
What is a "Sleazy 3"

The Sleazy3 is a group cruise that many of us are cruising on. Here is
a link with all the information on it:
http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm

Also think "nomen" needs to take a chill pill. Guess some people just hate
the joy of others...how sad.

Just one of the trolls with nothing worthwhile to say. Either ignore
it or kill file it.

sue

Old October 16th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Marianne" wrote in message
m...
New to this group, so forgive the ignorance.
What is a "Sleazy 3"

Also think "nomen" needs to take a chill pill. Guess some people just hate
the joy of others...how sad.

Marianne

Marianne, the Sleazy3 is the name of a cruise, made up of people who mostly
post here, their friends and families. We are going on an organized cruise
put together by T/A George Leppla..I don't know where the sleazy comes from,
but we leave from New Orleans and there have been a Sleazy1 and Sleazy2 in
previous years..We are getting together in New Orleans a few days early to
*do the town* and then board the Carnival Conquest on Halloween..So far we
plan to have a sail away party on board and many of us will wear costumes to
the dining room that night..The dining room staff and some of the crew will
wear Halloween costumes ..at least they did on the Golden Princess.. So it
should be a lot of fun! There are many other activities planned and there
will be a Halloween costume judging contest! It is a great way of putting
faces on some of the posters here by actually meeting them and many lasting
friendships have been formed on these cruises..Some of us have cruised
together many times~~as a group or otherwise.

Just ignore "nomen." ITT is an anonymous troll who hates it when people are
happy, enjoying life and cruising....As her name states, she is a pathetic
nothing and because of low esteem and envy, ITT comes out in a jealous rage
every so often..We regulars just put ITT in a kill file and laugh at its
remarks when they appear in someone else's post! Just ignore them and laugh
with us! Also, since you are new here, ITT posts under many different
anonymous names and also has been known to forge names of people because
that is the only way that she can get through killfiles...Pathetic, eh?

So stay with us, ignore the vicious posts..you will be able to figure who
they are out in no time! As a whole, we are a bunch of very nice, caring and
fun loving people who like to share their cruising experiences, so please
consider joining us on cruise sometime! We here, may have different opinions
about ships and things, but we try to respect those differences.
Welcome to RTC!

--Jean ;-)