Image study of Carnivale Cruise Lines

Old May 2nd, 2006, 03:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Image study of Carnivale Cruise Lines

Hi everyone,

My name is Miranda and I'm an MBA student at the University of New
Hampshire. I am conducting an image study for Carnivale Cruise Lines
and I was hoping to get some of your thoughts on Carnivale. I am also
wondering what criteria and factors go into your choosing a cruise
line/ship. Please share your oppinions.

Thank you so much,

Miranda

Old May 2nd, 2006, 04:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I would say that one of the first things you need to do in your study
is spell the Cruise Line's name correctly.

Old May 2nd, 2006, 04:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

John Maxtone-Graham (in _Liners to the Sun_, 1985, and _Crossing and
Cruising_, 1993) has a number of interesting comments on where Carnival
came from why they became so popular (it helps to treat the travel
agencies well!) and the cruising experience from the point of view of an
older person that has been on many, many cruises. Unfortunately both
books are out of print, but a good library may have them.

Old May 2nd, 2006, 05:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Sorry to all. I did in fact mean Carnival with no 'e.' There was a typo
on the assignment sheet, and I had not yet begun my secondary research.
Thank you for the clarification. Also, all of your posts are very
helpful, so I do encourage anyone to give their oppinions of the
crucial elements in determining the cruise ship carrier.

Thank you!

Miranda

Old May 3rd, 2006, 03:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,

My name is Miranda and I'm an MBA student at the University of New
Hampshire. I am conducting an image study for Carnivale Cruise Lines
and I was hoping to get some of your thoughts on Carnivale. I am also
wondering what criteria and factors go into your choosing a cruise
line/ship. Please share your oppinions.

Thank you so much,

Miranda

As far as factors in picking a cruise line... My first criteria is picking
any cruise line OTHER than Carnival....

--Tom

Old May 3rd, 2006, 04:18 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Tom K wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi everyone,

My name is Miranda and I'm an MBA student at the University of New
Hampshire. I am conducting an image study for Carnivale Cruise Lines
and I was hoping to get some of your thoughts on Carnivale. I am also
wondering what criteria and factors go into your choosing a cruise
line/ship. Please share your oppinions.

Thank you so much,

Miranda

As far as factors in picking a cruise line... My first criteria is picking
any cruise line OTHER than Carnival....

Tom, what are we going to do with you?? You are safe right no, Jean
is off on a cruise.lol

sue - d&r
Old May 3rd, 2006, 12:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

As far as factors in picking a cruise line... My first criteria is
picking any cruise line OTHER than Carnival....

Tom, what are we going to do with you?? You are safe right no, Jean is
off on a cruise.lol

sue - d&r

I didn't say anything that wasn't true.

--Tom