Merry Chrisatmas

Old December 25th, 2008, 01:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default Merry Chrisatmas

This group may not be as dynamic as it once was, but I still get a lot of
enjoyment from posting and reading.

Merry Christmas to all of you... I am grateful for the friends I have made
here and hopeful that I will make... and meet... more!

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Feb. 8, 2009 Solstice Valentine http://www.cruisemaster.com/solstice.htm
May 10, 2009 ALASKA http://www.cruisemaster.com/moagc4.htm
October 16, 2010 OASIS http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com

Old December 25th, 2008, 03:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"George Leppla" wrote in message
This group may not be as dynamic as it once was, but I still get a lot of
enjoyment from posting and reading.

Merry Christmas to all of you... I am grateful for the friends I have made
here and hopeful that I will make... and meet... more!

Merry Christmas George, and to everyone else who celebrates. And to
everyone else, happy holidays.

--Tom

Old December 25th, 2008, 03:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
William W. Wright

Tom K wrote:
"George Leppla" wrote in message
This group may not be as dynamic as it once was, but I still get a lot of
enjoyment from posting and reading.

Merry Christmas to all of you... I am grateful for the friends I have made
here and hopeful that I will make... and meet... more!

Merry Christmas George, and to everyone else who celebrates. And to
everyone else, happy holidays.

--Tom

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all --- Let's all look forward to
a happy and healthy New Year !!

Bill W.
Old December 25th, 2008, 06:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

Default Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone who celebrates.... a Very Merry and Holy Christmas and may
the New Year hold many blessings for each of you...Good health, peace,
happiness and love! And of course many cruises, too! To my Jewish
friends..I wish a Very Happy and Joyful Eight Days of Hanukkah and the very
same blessings!

--Jean

Old December 25th, 2008, 07:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

George Leppla wrote:
This group may not be as dynamic as it once was, but I still get a lot of
enjoyment from posting and reading.

Merry Christmas to all of you... I am grateful for the friends I have
made here and hopeful that I will make... and meet... more!

George, a very Merry Christmas to you and Becca. Kevin and I are very
happy to consider you both good friends.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to everyone on RTC!!

sue
Old December 25th, 2008, 07:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
AZ Nomad[_3_]

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 07:48:37 -0600, George Leppla wrote:
This group may not be as dynamic as it once was, but I still get a lot of
enjoyment from posting and reading.

Merry Christmas to all of you... I am grateful for the friends I have made
here and hopeful that I will make... and meet... more!

Your post would seem more sincere if you didn't use it to advertise
your website.
Old December 25th, 2008, 09:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

To everyone at rtc that celebrates christmas we hope it was a merry
one,and you have good health and happiness in the coming new year,and to
all others what ever you celebrate,the same for all of you.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old December 26th, 2008, 12:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_6_]

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 07:48:37 -0600, George Leppla wrote:

This group may not be as dynamic as it once was, but I still get a lot of
enjoyment from posting and reading.

Merry Christmas to all of you... I am grateful for the friends I have made
here and hopeful that I will make... and meet... more!

Your post would seem more sincere if you didn't use it to advertise
your website.

Actually, George needs to post his website link more often. Remember,
the Great Group Cruises originated right here on this news group, and
George is the travel agent for GGC2009, and is still taking bookings.
We are sailing on the Solstice on February 8th. Time for some more last
minute bookings.
Merry Christmas, everyone, and a very Joyious New Year.

Ermalee
Old December 26th, 2008, 12:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article ,
AZ Nomad wrote:

Your post would seem more sincere if you didn't use it to advertise
your website.

I have no doubt that George was sincere and his post was not about
advertising. You are a humbug.

I wish all those who celebrate Christmas a Merry Christmas and to all I
wish a Happy New Year. I hope everyone will be able to cruise next
year.

--
Charles
Old December 26th, 2008, 02:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
John Sisker John Sisker is offline
Banned

There is a proper place for everything, but a so-called Christmas greeting
as the means to advertise hardly seems sincere. What next, continued fault
finding but with a Happy New Years massage ?

So, Season's Greetings to one and all...
John & Deborah