Winter in Las Vegas

Old December 31st, 2008, 05:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

Default Winter in Las Vegas

[Default] Thus spake Brian K :

On 12/24/2008 2:00 PM Becca did a "happy dance", then made these writings:
Brian K wrote:
Just got an e-mail from Karen. She put up her Christmas decorations
in November. She has those little pine trees along the walk. They
are on a timer, every night after five there is a glow underneath 3
feet of snow. I spoke with a customer service rep in Oregon. She
told me they have 9 ft of snow. If I had a choice between Oregon,
Minnesota and Las Vegas you know where I'd like to be...on a cruise
ships in Las Vegas! (It could happen!)

Knowing Las Vegas, anything could happen.g I would love to see
photos of Karen's glowing snow. lol

Today, it is in the 70's in our corner of Louisiana. Maybe we should
have dinner on the patio while we watch the golfers. Santa will be
wearing shorts and a tank top, when he comes down our chimney. lol

Becca

As long as it's not an Elvis impersonator rhinestone encrusted gold lame
leisure suit. No, wait that would be Santa in Las Vegas!

Ever the topic of much heated debate:

Memphis Elvis or Las Vegas Elvis?
--
- dillon I am not invalid

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams come true.
Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which
will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no
matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Old December 31st, 2008, 06:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus[_7_]

Dillon Pyron wrote:

As long as it's not an Elvis impersonator rhinestone encrusted gold lame
leisure suit.

Hey, Dude- it's a living. grin

--
Nonny
Good health is merely the
Old January 1st, 2009, 08:18 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 23:07:16 -0600, Dillon Pyron wrote:

Memphis Elvis or Las Vegas Elvis?

Hi Dillon,

For your information, they are the same.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com
Old January 1st, 2009, 02:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 03:18:05 -0500, Ray Goldenberg
wrote:

Hi Dillon,

For your information, they are the same.

Hi Everyone,

I did not post this. It is a forgery.

Old January 1st, 2009, 09:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

RAY:
These false post's with your name is causing people to avoid reading any
of your true post's

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old January 1st, 2009, 09:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosaly Z. Greenberger[_2_]

Surfer E2468 wrote:
RAY:
These false post's with your name is causing people to avoid reading any
of your true post's

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Nobody with an ounce of sense and a regular reader of this group thought
that Ray would
that nonsense.

Is there anybody here who knows how to eliminate all mail from that other
PITA?????

It is the only answer so that we can get back to our normal cruise
related emails.

thanks. rosaly

.

Old January 1st, 2009, 10:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jack Hamilton[_1_]

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 16:59:03 -0500, "Rosaly Z. Greenberger"
wrote:

Surfer E2468 wrote:
RAY:
These false post's with your name is causing people to avoid reading any
of your true post's

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Nobody with an ounce of sense and a regular reader of this group thought
that Ray would
that nonsense.

Is there anybody here who knows how to eliminate all mail from that other
PITA?????

It is the only answer so that we can get back to our normal cruise
related emails.

The real Ray uses news host newsdawg.com. The fake Ray uses
cnntp.org. The post about Karen's death also came from cnntp.org.

If you can set your newsreader to filter out everything from
cnntp.org, you won't see any more fake messages. Of course, the
forger could easily switch to a different news host.

Old January 3rd, 2009, 10:46 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 1/1/2009 4:33 PM Surfer E2468 did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
RAY:
These false post's with your name is causing people to avoid reading any
of your true post's

cruise lover(~~~~~)

What! I had him kill filed long before the bogus posts.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera