singapore sucks, don't go there

Old June 14th, 2019, 01:37 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
hohum

Default singapore sucks, don't go there

Most expensive city in the world. Coffee 2 dollars U.S and up.

People cannot speak English well. Accent so bad you cannot understand
them.

They are anti-white, not all, but many.

No cheap public transport-buses with no routes posted and taxis that
won't pick you up.

No net cafes or very few, hard to find.

****ty city, run by corrupt communist like administrators who will flog
you for chewing gum or put you in prison for criticizing them. A
totalitarian, non-free government.

Why people go there is beyond my comprehension. A fleabag hotel room in
Singapore is $100 usd a night-very small (but clean), no windows.

I could not WAIT to get out of that **** town.
Old June 14th, 2019, 04:44 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Chris in Makati

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 00:37:42 +0000 (UTC), hohum
wrote:

Most expensive city in the world. Coffee 2 dollars U.S and up.

People cannot speak English well. Accent so bad you cannot understand
them.

They are anti-white, not all, but many.

No cheap public transport-buses with no routes posted and taxis that
won't pick you up.

No net cafes or very few, hard to find.

****ty city, run by corrupt communist like administrators who will flog
you for chewing gum or put you in prison for criticizing them. A
totalitarian, non-free government.

Why people go there is beyond my comprehension. A fleabag hotel room in
Singapore is $100 usd a night-very small (but clean), no windows.

I could not WAIT to get out of that **** town.

I'm sure they were pleased to see you leave.

Old June 19th, 2019, 03:10 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
hohum

Chris in Makati wrote in
:

wrote:

Most expensive city in the world. Coffee 2 dollars U.S and up.

People cannot speak English well. Accent so bad you cannot understand
them.

They are anti-white, not all, but many.

No cheap public transport-buses with no routes posted and taxis that
won't pick you up.

No net cafes or very few, hard to find.

****ty city, run by corrupt communist like administrators who will flog
you for chewing gum or put you in prison for criticizing them. A
totalitarian, non-free government.

Why people go there is beyond my comprehension. A fleabag hotel room in
Singapore is $100 usd a night-very small (but clean), no windows.

I could not WAIT to get out of that **** town.

I'm sure they were pleased to see you leave.

I HATED the place SO MUCH I bought another ticket to get the HELL out of
that ********.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 03:36 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Alfred Molon[_6_]

It's indeed a bit expensive, but quite nice. Personally
I like it more than Hong Kong.

--
Alfred Molon
https://www.molon.de - Photos of Asia, Africa and Europe
Old June 28th, 2019, 06:56 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
hohum

Alfred Molon wrote in
:

It's indeed a bit expensive, but quite nice. Personally
I like it more than Hong Kong.

pray tell WHY??
Old June 28th, 2019, 11:18 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Alfred Molon[_6_]

In article XnsAA7C8DD378F7Enotmeyoueqwe9sadfvc7@
46.165.242.91, says...

It's indeed a bit expensive, but quite nice. Personally
I like it more than Hong Kong.

pray tell WHY??

Less cramped than Hong Kong and much more scenic, nicer
colours.
Old June 29th, 2019, 11:05 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Alfred Molon[_6_]

Besides, who would want to visit Hong Kong with the
current mess.
Old June 29th, 2019, 09:41 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Chris in Makati

On Sat, 29 Jun 2019 12:05:13 +0200, Alfred Molon
wrote:

Besides, who would want to visit Hong Kong with the
current mess.

What "mess"?

I was in Hong Kong last week and didn't notice it any different than
normal. Yes, I know there have been demonstrations, but things like
that happen regularly all over the world. It's no reason to stay away.

Old July 2nd, 2019, 02:57 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Chris in Makati

On Mon, 1 Jul 2019 19:21:35 +0200, Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article ,
says...
What "mess"?

I was in Hong Kong last week and didn't notice it any different than
normal. Yes, I know there have been demonstrations, but things like
that happen regularly all over the world. It's no reason to stay away.

A day of unprecedented violence in Hong Kong as
protesters storm the Legislative Council and police fire
tear gas

That doesn't make it a reason to visit Singapore instead of Hong Kong.
I was there for several days during the umbrella protests in 2014, and
unless you happened to be in that particular area at the time the
average tourist wouldn't have noticed anything going on.

These things always look overly dramatic on TV, but a couple of
streets away life goes on as normal.