When all else fails

Old October 5th, 2006, 06:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

Default When all else fails

Not in order, but you get the point

Quotes from the goldie's:

I'll answer you, you ****ing little cocksucker.

Mention her or any other member of my family again, you ****ing
coward, and I will hunt you down and rip your heart out through
your throat.

Hi Freddy Pimentel,

Yes you are a fine example of someone who has grown up. ;+) I would
not want you to miss your chance to sling some more anti-semetic
statements & cuss words. I am sure your mother is most proud of her
little Freddy. Hide behind your fictitious address when
we all know your real address is
. Now be a good
little boy that your mom can be so proud of while I am gone. As for
me, I am off to Ireland.

Cal, you can either find information at
http://judaism.about.com/od/food/
or you could ask this newsgroup's expert, Fred Pimentel at

Fred is an expert on Judaic law and I am sure that he can provide you with
the information you seek.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old October 5th, 2006, 08:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Reef Fish[_4_]

F. wrote:
Not in order, but you get the point

Quotes from the goldie's:

Fred, you've got to distinquish your "goldies". You had called
Ray Goldenberg a Goldie, Dick Goldhaber and Goldie, and
Dick's loverly daughter Danni Goldhaber a Goldie ...

My memory tells that the quote below was from Danni Goldhaber,
during the period she and Dick Goldhaber were threathening you
with a lawsuit by some two-bit lawyer who couldn't even speel.

I'll answer you, you ****ing little cocksucker.

Mention her or any other member of my family again, you ****ing
coward, and I will hunt you down and rip your heart out through
your throat.

Yes you are a fine example of someone who has grown up. ;+) I would
not want you to miss your chance to sling some more anti-semetic
statements & cuss words.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Fred, the quote above, attributed to DG is puzzling. How can a
Jew accuse someone of being "anti-semetic"? Surely, Dick
Goldhaber, with his Yiddish chutzpah would know how to spell
"anti semitic" even before he takes his pills in the morning?

What gives?

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old October 5th, 2006, 09:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"F." wrote in message
Not in order, but you get the point

Quotes from the goldie's:

Fred,
It really wasn't necessary for you to dredge up all the past. Just let it
go.
You'll feel better about it, believe me.

--Jean

Old October 5th, 2006, 09:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

F. wrote:
[...]

Hey Fish

Post # 1 was from Peanut Butter goldie
Post # 2 was from the goldie t/a
Post # 3 was from the old man goldie

and this one was from another goldie t/a post I forgot about

Yes you are a fine example of someone who has grown up. ;+) I would
not want you to miss your chance to sling some more anti-semetic
statements & cuss words.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

The OP was goldie the t/a not the old man.

If I missed anything please visit my web site at
http://www.boycottgoldiethechutzpah....sinaction.wmv/

Old October 5th, 2006, 10:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dick G[_1_]

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

Yes you are a fine example of someone who has grown up. ;+) I would
not want you to miss your chance to sling some more anti-semetic
statements & cuss words.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Here is your magic moment, Bob, but you are going to have to hurry, since I
am about to file an abuse report with Google over your post.

It's 6PM where I live. You have until 10PM to find where I EVER posted the
message you attributed to me.

Show it to us and I'll let you live. Fail, and I will add
to your accounts that I have killed.

Tick, tick, tick
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old October 5th, 2006, 11:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

"Dick G" dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom wrote in message
. ..
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

Yes you are a fine example of someone who has grown up. ;+) I would
not want you to miss your chance to sling some more anti-semetic
statements & cuss words.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Here is your magic moment, Bob, but you are going to have to hurry, since
I am about to file an abuse report with Google over your post.

It's 6PM where I live. You have until 10PM to find where I EVER posted
the message you attributed to me.

Show it to us and I'll let you live. Fail, and I will add
to your accounts that I have killed.

Tick, tick, tick
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

This group cracks me up.........even you do it to me once in a while goldie.

tick, tock, tick, tock

But you really need to be careful on those death threats. "Ill let you live"
And you wonder why people pick on you and what's her face.

rabbi pimentelahaber

Old October 6th, 2006, 02:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Reef Fish[_4_]

Dick G wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

Yes you are a fine example of someone who has grown up. ;+) I would
not want you to miss your chance to sling some more anti-semetic
statements & cuss words.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Here is your magic moment, Bob, but you are going to have to hurry, since I
am about to file an abuse report with Google over your post.

It's 6PM where I live. You have until 10PM to find where I EVER posted the
message you attributed to me.

Why don't you ask F in the post to which I followed. That was his
post of
Thurs, Oct 5 2006 1:36 pm

I thought you know how to use Google to read!

Show it to us and I'll let you live. Fail, and I will add
to your accounts that I have killed.

This was F's post: Read it out LOUD:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.t...0253c9cd6ae4b8

Tick, tick, tick
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

What a sorry creature to be in existence in any newsgroup!

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old October 6th, 2006, 12:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
ps.com...

Dick G wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

tick, tick, tick.................you're days are numbered Bob........LOL

Old November 10th, 2006, 09:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JP[_3_]

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
ps.com...

Dick G wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

You got that right bob, but of course, I'm talking to the choir.

JP