Miami Hotels

Old January 27th, 2004, 08:17 PM
John H

Default Miami Hotels

Arriving in Miami Saturday, February 28th. Sailing on the Legend of
the Seas on February 29th. Need a hotel recommendation for one night.
I'd like to know any hotels that you would recommend or any hotels
that should be avoided.
Old January 27th, 2004, 08:53 PM
ArleneL

Recommend Holiday Inn Marina Park directly opposite Bayside shopping
village. Avoid HoJo, though I think it might already have been
condemned.

Arlene

Old January 27th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Helen Kolln

Try the Hyatt Regency (3* on priceline.com downtown district). We got it
for 45.00 in Feb for our last cruise in 2003. It was very nice and right
around the corner from the port.

--
Helen
http://kollnfamily.com
om...

Old January 28th, 2004, 12:38 AM
steve

hyatt regency scalp u if you need to park 15 up a day valet 21

Old January 28th, 2004, 12:53 AM
Dave

We are also sailing on legend on the 29th, hope to see you. cruise lines
have booked us at the hyatt regency and wyndham in the past. both were very
nice. we are booked at the hyatt this time.

Dave & Lori

1999 Carnival Destiny
2001 Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas
2002 Carnival Spirit
2-29-04 Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas

Old January 28th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Helen Kolln

I paid nothing to park my car at the Hyatt Regency! I don't know where you
get those prices from but my parking valet was free. It was included in the
priceline price I got at 45.00!

Old January 28th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Neil Gillis

My wife and I and another couple will also be on the Legend on the 29th.
Suggest we get together in the Viking Crown Lounge to enjoy the sail out of
Miami!!

Neil

om...

Old January 28th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Christina

If you like to have a good time and want a fantastic meal, stay at the
Winterhaven Hotel in South Beach. There is hardly a bad meal at any of
the sidewalk resturants in Sobe and there are many. the Winterhaven
is a lovely restored Art Deco within comfortable walking distance of
the whole Sobe area and the beach is right across the small street.
It is also only a 10-15 taxi minute ride to the ship. Have a great
time!

Old January 29th, 2004, 12:32 AM
steve

i went through priceline too

Old January 29th, 2004, 12:38 AM
Donnassei

I tried Priceline for the first time and ended up with the Radisson. Will
spend 2-21-04 there before our cruise on Voyager the next day, so don't know
much about it, but can't be too bad. I was hoping for the Hyatt or the
Marriott, but this is the right location. I checked downtown Miami and 3
starts and bid $50 and it was accepted. Found out later that people got this
for $40, well, live and learn...

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
http://www.cruisemates.com