Cheap Hotel in Prague City Centre

Old January 11th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Mike Read

Default Cheap Hotel in Prague City Centre

Hi, Anyone recommend a cheap hotel in Prague city centre. We are a
group of 4 blokes (Not drunken yobs!) looking for somewhere cheap to
kip for a couple of nights in March. Really just looking for Bed and
Breakfast, basic room facilities and close to pubs / sights.

Thanks
Old January 11th, 2005, 11:24 PM
AJ

"Mike Read" wrote in message
m...
Hi, Anyone recommend a cheap hotel in Prague city centre. We are a
group of 4 blokes (Not drunken yobs!) looking for somewhere cheap to
kip for a couple of nights in March. Really just looking for Bed and
Breakfast, basic room facilities and close to pubs / sights.

Thanks

Hotel U dvou zlatych klicu (Two Golden Keys) cost me E37 a night last July.
Quite acceptable. I had a triple to myself and it really was quite large.
Dont think theres a breakfast though. Reasonably well located. Youll have to
walk a bit up to the town square and such, but you wont mind doing it.

AJ