about cheap ticket

Old June 18th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Dominic

Default about cheap ticket

I wanna book a ticket from Amsterdam to Nice in August. The date is flexible
for me.
Is it better for me to book it earlier if I want a lower price? When should
I book it before I start my tour?
Also, any suggestions other than easyjet.com?
Thanks.

Old June 18th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Dominic

Is it safe and reliable?
It's my first time to travel oversea.

"AB" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó ...
Also www.basiqair.com

AB

Old June 18th, 2004, 05:08 PM
AB

I've not flown with them personally, but I would expect them to be as
reliable and safe as any other airline. I would use either Basiqair or
easyJet - just choose the one with the best price and/or travel times.

AB

Old June 18th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Iceman

Is it safe and reliable?
It's my first time to travel oversea.

Yes. The European Union has very strict safety standards for any
airline flying a Europe-Europe route. The low-cost airlines like
Basiq Air are perfectly safe - the only real risk is that they cancel
flights a lot, so don't use them if you need to make a close
connection to another flight.

"Dominic" wrote in message
I wanna book a ticket from Amsterdam to Nice in August. The date is

flexible
for me.
Is it better for me to book it earlier if I want a lower price? When

should
I book it before I start my tour?

Book it as soon as you're sure of the date. You will get much cheaper
fares if you can book it 2-3 weeks in advance; 1 week in advance is
usually pretty good if you're flexible on time, but last minute it can
be tough to get a decent fare, especially on a major route like
Amsterdam-Nice.

Also, any suggestions other than easyjet.com?

I took Basiq Air from Amsterdam to Marseille and they were fine.

Virgin Express flies Brussels-Nice...if you want to visit Belgium as
well as Holland this is something to consider.
Old June 18th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Bill Burk

It's my first time to travel oversea.

Amsterdam to Nice -- overseas? Even the Zuider Zee is filled in.

007

--
******************
Bill E. Burk

[Remove "NOSP" from my e-mail address]

Old June 19th, 2004, 01:17 PM
/

Dominic wrote:
Is it safe and reliable?
It's my first time to travel oversea.

Verry safe and reliable is the TGV.

Best options are either Amsterdam - Marseille, or Brussel - Nice with
the rest of the route by normal train... Cheapest ticket on Brussel -
Nice costs EUR 60,- one way.

Krist
Old June 20th, 2004, 07:32 AM
MyHaarlem

Dominic,
KLM have an offer from Amsterdam to Nice in August, bookable until 25 June.
Price = EUR 113 for a round trip ticket.
Here's a direct deeplink to the offer above:
http://tracker.tradedoubler.com/clic...395870&g=10562 .
Have fun!

Old June 21st, 2004, 01:02 PM
Giacomo discover.it

Dominic wrote:
I wanna book a ticket from Amsterdam to Nice in August. The date is flexible
for me.
Is it better for me to book it earlier if I want a lower price? When should
I book it before I start my tour?
Also, any suggestions other than easyjet.com?
Thanks.

all that fly into Nice are
http://cheaplowcostflights.com/airport54b6.html