GGC2004 in 29 Days!

Old January 2nd, 2004, 11:19 AM
Robert Browne

Default Veracity: was GGC2004 in 29 Days!

"Warren H. Davis" wrote in message

Fasten your seatbelt Yvonne...

Here's what I've heard about myself within the last few hours:

..

Hey, what the heck..... I now confess. I'm also Paul Slinski, Chuck K, the
Marks(bonus points if you remember them), and.....

Ah, the Marks, now there was a couple to remember. As for Slinski or Chuck
K, Warren does not have it in him to be that boorish
Bob

Old January 2nd, 2004, 06:20 PM
Mike Quint

"Suegud" wrote in message
Mike,

I know; I am usually with him! I am the one in tiara, and it was my
birthday we were celebrating, pre-GGC2003, in the hotel lobby. Check
out some of the photos, and you'll be laughing with me, too. :-))

Susan -- the one Lloyd didn't see until sailaway, 'cause he went to
sleep too early

Thanks Sue for putting the face (Tiara) with the name.
Mike

Old January 3rd, 2004, 11:08 PM
Cruising Chrissy

Default GGC2004 in 29 Days!

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 20:04:01 -0500, Charles
wrote:

In article , villa
deauville wrote:

It is you who owe me an apology wth all the nonesense you have posted
about me under your anony.

If you have figured out a way to tell who those anonymous trolls are
who post through anonymous remailers or Cotse please let me in on how
you figured it out. About all you can do is make a guess based on
grammer and spelling usage. I have my own ideas about who they are, and
I think I have a good idea about who but I would not post it to r.t.c.
because my guess would be just that, a guess, my idea of who could be
wrong. Really the way those anonyomizers work they really do hide the
origin, except maybe from the government. (my own theory is that some
of the anonyomizers are run by the FBI or CIA to trap perverts and
criminals) And I have to say I never even thought of Warren as one of
the anonymous trolls. If you have evidence post the evidence or how you
came to that conclusion. Otherwise it just makes you look bad.

--
Charles

And SUNNY'S answer is...........drum
roll............................................. .....

RUN AWAY!

SUNNY is full of it, she is paranoid over Warren's homosexuality
otherwise why would she make such an absurd statement.

No one knows except the poster(s), most think it is me which is fine
and I'm not going to waste my time denying it. People will believe
what they want so who the hell cares? I don't.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old January 4th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Jim

Default GGC2004 in 21 Days!

21 Days for the cruise savvy,

AH what the hell 29 days, and miss the boat!! JDR

Old January 25th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Moony

"villa deauville" wrote in message

SUNNY..........is aware you cant nuke all your google posts.

How true. Remember this gem from the one who has never posted anything
negative in her life?

From: villa deauville )
Subject: Carnival Bermuda 2000?

Newsgroups: rec.travel.cruises
Date: 1999/09/11

Frick
Still wont admit the Allies whooped your Nazi arses.
I want you to stop bringing me into your freaking posts. Im asking you
to please shut your flthy mouth when it i directed at me. I m asking you
to crawl back into the hole you crawled out of.
Deautchland Uber Alles. NEVER. You F----g German Nazi B.....d

SUNNY......who thinks Frick shold be hog tied

http://www.google.com/groups?q=+%22N...l.cruise s&hl
=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=25141-37DA6CDA-20%40newsd-131.iap.bryant.webt
v.net&rnum=2

Moony

Old January 25th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Charles

In article KcWQb.117316$5V2.604989@attbi_s53, Moony
wrote:

SUNNY..........is aware you cant nuke all your google posts.

How true. Remember this gem from the one who has never posted anything
negative in her life?

It is not true. You can nuke google posts.

--
Charles
Old January 25th, 2004, 09:43 PM
villa deauville

Ah Yes, how I remember that.
I did get an apology from "Frick" for what he was posting, which I
accepted.
By the way I did not think that was a negative post considering what the
three other posters were posting. Two occasionally post while one is
still here.
Being British by birth and American by choice I find myself many times
in situations where I am called upon to defend both countries.

SUNNY.........will defend MY rights always

S'n I