HELP!!!

Old November 26th, 2006, 06:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default HELP!!!

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:54:53 -0500, "clint" wrote:

How much can I give?

$1.50

COD.

Old November 26th, 2006, 11:35 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RichC

"Erica" wrote in message
oups.com...
You can give as much as you feel is appropriate, but we are still in
the process of getting a PO box. It would be helpful if you would
spread the word. Thank you!

Please let us all know when you finally get your PO box.

Old November 26th, 2006, 12:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Erica

i will

"Erica" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Old November 26th, 2006, 12:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Erica

i'm going to try to get a job. i would only be able to work on weekends
and holidays (im taking AP classes at school and i need the weekdays to
get my homework done). also, im not sure if anyone would hire me to
work just those hours. ill check into it. even if i do, i don't think
ill save up enough.

if you don't agree with my asking for help, please keep your comments
to yourself.

Old November 26th, 2006, 01:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
cruisestitch

When you post on Usenet you open yourself to all comments. Here's
mine.

I am dismayed that anyone who is taking AP classes would write so
poorly.

You don't seem to know how to use an apostrophe correctly. You fail to
capitalize (I, Christmas) and your poor grammar, including such
things as "me and my sisters are..." would indicate that you are in
need of remedial English classes.

Perhaps you will learn a lesson from this experience. If so, the
battering you are taking will be worthwhile.

Old November 26th, 2006, 01:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ebbtide

"M" wrote in message
. ..
What?!
I thought this was a joke, or some kinda scam! God what a pitiful,
pitiful act! Begging for money to send someone on a vacation. Kid get
your priorities straight, but what can you expect from the typical want a
hand out generation. Oh, and by the way you'll be subjected to any
comments from anyone on the web when you post such dribble on a web site.

"Erica" wrote in message
ups.com...
Me and my sisters are suprising my mom with a cruise this
christmas...but we don't have enough money yet. If you are interested
in helping us please visit my blog...
http://thebestpresentever.blogspot.com . Thanks! Also if anyone has
any tips on what cruise line (we were thinking Carnival) or anything
else please post on my blog!!!

Take an English course before you cruise, it will help you in life!!!
Meaning - a job.

Old November 26th, 2006, 01:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Erica

im so sorry that you are offended by my horrible internet grammar. on
the other hand, im really not because your rudeness doesn't bother me
(probably because i have sat scores, awards, and english grades that
don't support your argument.)

this isn't an english class, its the internet.

Erica wrote:
i'm going to try to get a job. i would only be able to work on weekends
and holidays (im taking AP classes at school and i need the weekdays to
get my homework done). also, im not sure if anyone would hire me to
work just those hours. ill check into it. even if i do, i don't think
ill save up enough.

if you don't agree with my asking for help, please keep your comments
to yourself.- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Old November 26th, 2006, 02:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
cruisestitch

Erica wrote:
im so sorry that you are offended by my horrible internet grammar. on
the other hand, im really not because your rudeness doesn't bother me
(probably because i have sat scores, awards, and english grades that
don't support your argument.)

this isn't an english class, its the internet.

You have no money and turn to begging. You write poorly.

The people who respond to you have money. They write correctly.

If you are, as you claim, quite smart, you should be able to figure it
out.

Old November 26th, 2006, 04:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JP[_3_]

What?? No reply by Dick G of cherry Hill N.J.? I see about 20 replies to
erica's plea for help, to take her mommy on a cruise. I thought for sure,
dickie would rush forward and lend her the money, but of course, dickie has
other important uses for his money right now...like for lawyer(s).
Sorry erica, maybe your mommy can get a job on the cruise ship and pay for
her voyage in that manner. Then again, I believe they work those poor cruise
employees 12 hour on and 12 off so maybe mom would be too tired to enjoy the
ship. hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JP