GGC2004 in 29 Days!

Old December 27th, 2003, 08:24 AM
Mary Foster

Default GGC2004 in 29 Days!

Peter, I was just thinking that exactly four weeks from tonight that
gathering will take place. I've packed away all the wrapping paper and bows
for use next year, put away the gifts, and dragged out the suitcases! This
time I will not be caught packing like crazy on the last day before I leave.
It will be so great to see old friends again and to make new ones.

Mary ----- Smiling and humming Hot Hot Hot!

"Peter Berlin" wrote in message
link.net...
An a Happy New Year to All!
Looking forward to seeing you soon. It's going to be a big
group at the Marriott Marina pre cruise!

Two new group members this this week booked!

Peter
--
Peter Berlin
Peter Berlin's Travel Center http://peterberlin.com

Old December 27th, 2003, 05:01 PM
Lloyd Parsons

Yes you will! You just know that no matter how much you pack or plan
the packing, the night before will be spent just like every other one
-- packing! G

And I love your song, now you've got me humming it...

See you in a few weeks.

Lloyd

Old December 27th, 2003, 05:28 PM
villa deauville

Peter
I have been to the site of the GGC2004 and find nothing about meeting at
the hotel pre cruise
Would appreciat date, hotel, and time.
If possible DH and I would like to join the merry revelers

SUNNY........regrets not being able to cruise with all my RTC friends

S'nd I

Old December 27th, 2003, 05:50 PM
Erm369

Mary, You're a bit ahead of me. OTOH, some of the stuff from
our November Maasdam cruise is still in the suitcase (blow dryer,
curling iron, binoculars, etc). Left my new swim suit on there
too.

Ermalee ---still needing to put presents away

Peter, I was just thinking that exactly four weeks from tonight that
gathering will take place. I've packed away all the wrapping paper and bows
for use next year, put away the gifts, and dragged out the suitcases! This
time I will not be caught packing like crazy on the last day before I leave.
It will be so great to see old friends again and to make new ones.

Mary ----- Smiling and humming Hot Hot Hot!

hlink.net...

Old December 27th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Peter Berlin" wrote in message
link.net...
An a Happy New Year to All!
Looking forward to seeing you soon. It's going to be a big
group at the Marriott Marina pre cruise!

Two new group members this this week booked!

Happy New Year to you, too, Peter! Just was looking at the GGC2004 webpage
last night and noticed that we are less than a month to go and then wake up
to your post this morning! Good to hear that we are being joined by two
more~from England yet!! Looking over that looong passenger list, I realized
that I ONLY know four people going~~do I ever have a lot of names to match
up with faces ahead!! ;-)

See you all in 28 1/2 days!

--Jean

Old December 28th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Peter Berlin

Check this page...hope you can make it.

http://www.ggc2004.com/news.php?article=14

Old December 28th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Steve in FLL

Peter,

The GGC2004 web site mentions:
"Hospitality Suite at Marriott Marina Hotel (Jan 24th)"

What time wil this start? Perhaps this is what Sunny had in mind.
This is also where I have planned to distribute the GGC2004 Shirts.

Steve in FLL

=-=

Old December 28th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Erm369

Peter,

The GGC2004 web site mentions:
"Hospitality Suite at Marriott Marina Hotel (Jan 24th)"

What time wil this start? Perhaps this is what Sunny had in mind.

Steve, Here's the full quote from the web site. You must not have scanned down
far enough on the page
Pre-Cruise Dinner at La Marina

Submitted by: Peter Berlin

Our GGC2004 Pre Cruise Dinner will be at the casually
elegant Marriott La Marina Restaurant.

La Marina features Florida-style waterfront dining
with local seafood and Caribbean flavors. La Marina
is perched right on the riverfront providing a
great view of the magnificent yachts cruising on by.

A wide range of delicious items is featured on La
Marina’s menu providing your choice of a light
meal to a hearty feast. We'll all gather and dine at about
7PM...nothing exacting here. Order off the menu
and pay your own bill. The choices are all yours.
Old December 28th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Steve in FLL

Erm wrote:
Steve, Here's the full quote from the web site. You must not have
scanned down far enough on the page

Erm,

I saw all that, it's been up there for months. My question to Peter
was/is; under "Amenities" it mentions a Hospitality Suite at the hotel.
That is what I want to know about, not the dinner portion in the
evening.

Steve in FLL