GGC2004 in 29 Days!

Old December 30th, 2003, 01:43 AM
Florence and Lou Roth

Default GGC2004 in 29 Days!

To Peter Berlin
Your last post was cruel & uncalled for.

I will be sure to never book a cruise with you.

Florence

Old December 30th, 2003, 02:39 AM
villa deauville

Florence
I cant, I just cant believe this was written by Peter.It cant be.
No person in his right mind, owning a Travel Agency, posting in a
cruising ng would do this.

SUNNY......wants to believe its a cruel joke

Old December 30th, 2003, 02:53 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Peter Berlin" wrote in message
. net...
Cheers,

To all of you with your foolish comments. Get A Life!

And to you villa deauville, you never know what anybody
means. The clueless act can only go so far.

Knock yourself out with with your posts, because I have no
intentions to respond to further nonsense. Start acting
like dignified adults.

Happy New Year and Joann, you can buy rounds for everyone of
the crybabies.

And to you all who have enjoyed my excellent hospitality in
the past, you will enjoy again. For those who are ill
informed or just mean spirited, as Arnold would say "hasta
la visa babies".

Peter
Your Host

BOY ! How nasty and evil can one get?~~the above certainly was NOT written
by Peter Berlin~~how stupid do you think people can be? First, George
Leppla, then Lori Cunningham and now Peter! What a despicable tormented
individual you must be. Look at yourself in the mirror, throw up and GET A
LIFE!!

--Jean

Old December 30th, 2003, 03:28 AM
Bill C

I don't know how to read headers but this has to be a forged post. Maybe
someone with the ability to read where it came from could shed some light.

Bill

"Peter Berlin" wrote in message
. net...
Cheers,

To all of you with your foolish comments. Get A Life!

And to you villa deauville, you never know what anybody
means. The clueless act can only go so far.

Knock yourself out with with your posts, because I have no
intentions to respond to further nonsense. Start acting
like dignified adults.

Happy New Year and Joann, you can buy rounds for everyone of
the crybabies.

And to you all who have enjoyed my excellent hospitality in
the past, you will enjoy again. For those who are ill
informed or just mean spirited, as Arnold would say "hasta
la visa babies".

Peter
Your Host

villa deauville wrote:

Thank you Jo-Ann
We wanted to come to the dinner, pay for it like everyone else. stay
overnight and pay for that.
I have no idea what Peter meant.
Many people who cant do the group cruises are willing to drive distances
to be with their friends for a few hours.
We have done this before as have others.
Perhaps Peter doesnt know about this part.of group cruises.

SUNNY.........s Mum always told her children at a very early age never
to leave the house without money in their shoe for emergencies. If we
did not have money we stayed home

S'nd I

--
Peter Berlin
Peter Berlin's Travel Center http://peterberlin.com

Old December 30th, 2003, 03:43 AM
Florence and Lou Roth

Sunny
Yes on second thought it does sound like something our evil troll would
write.

My appologies to Peter.

Florence

Old December 30th, 2003, 03:53 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Bill C" wrote in message
I don't know how to read headers but this has to be a forged post. Maybe
someone with the ability to read where it came from could shed some light.

Bill

Bill, it is a coward so consumed with hate that they cannot contain it
anymore. I hope Peter tracks IT down and sues the h*** out of IT. There are
a few people that post on this ng that are that demented and it does not
take a rocket scientist to imagine who it is.

--Jean~~wonders where all the decency has gone in this world.

Old December 30th, 2003, 04:13 AM
Freddyp

Peter You Big Asshole

Still making a fool of yourself I see. And when will all you great people of
this news group realize that PRICE is not everything and for the sake of a
GGC GROUP CRUISE you booked with this jerk. Wow, when will you real
FREELOADERS wake up? Your dippy saber tooth wife must really be in hock to
keep you around. At this rate you will be gone soon, and I do not mean
cruising.

Your Last Friend in the World
Freddy

Old December 30th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Charles

In article , Bill C
wrote:

I don't know how to read headers but this has to be a forged post. Maybe
someone with the ability to read where it came from could shed some light.

It was not a forged post.

--
Charles
Old December 30th, 2003, 12:29 PM
Bill C

Charles,
Well if that is indeed the case I am just speechless.

Bill

"Charles" wrote in message
d...

Old December 30th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Peter Berlin

Default ****GGC2004 in 26Days!****

Hi Steve and Group,
There will be a GGC hospitality Room as advertised at the Marriott.
It's location is still a secret to me, but they will have one for us.
The front desk at the Marriott will have that information, if I don't
get it to you all first. As usual, all RTC/GGC friends are invited to
the get-together.
Hope to see some of the folks from this years GGC Onboard Bash...no
reservations are needed to join in the pre cruise thing on Saturday
afternoon at about 5PM as everyone is invited, or the 7 PM dinner at the
La Marina Rest. in the hotel...As you can order from the menu (it's a
good one), no pre pay is necessary.

Happy New Years, and may this New Year bring you joy, good health and a
little wealth...

Peter and Judy
Your GGC2004 Hosts

Steve in FLL wrote:

Erm wrote:
Steve, Here's the full quote from the web site. You must not have
scanned down far enough on the page

Erm,

I saw all that, it's been up there for months. My question to Peter
was/is; under "Amenities" it mentions a Hospitality Suite at the hotel.
That is what I want to know about, not the dinner portion in the
evening.

Steve in FLL

--
Peter Berlin