New photos of Miracle

Old February 19th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Cruising Chrissy

Default New photos of Miracle

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:38:49 -0800, "Mary Foster"
wrote:

Never argue religion,or politics

Or how you like your coffee, or cats as pets, or toilet paper direction.
None of them are rational.

Cliches, cliches.

There is no such thing as irrational subjects only irrational people
who argue them.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old February 19th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Charles

In article , John & Lola
wrote:

Farcus outdid himself this time, that ship is downright horrid. I
especially thought the dining room was garish, it would give me
indigestion to eat there.

Indigestion!!! I hope not.

--
Charles
Old February 19th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Charles

In article , Mary Foster
wrote:

or toilet paper direction.

What!!! I have never heard anyone arguing about that!

--
Charles
Old February 20th, 2004, 12:33 AM
villa deauville

Charles
You mean you have never heard of the arguments of right way,wrong way to
hang toilet paper? A few years ago Dear Abby's column devoted quite some
time on this subject

SUNNY........doesn;t care as long as it is there.

S'nd I
XXX

Old February 20th, 2004, 12:40 AM
Mike

or toilet paper direction.

What!!! I have never heard anyone arguing about that!

I think we can assume you're not married.
Mike
Old February 20th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Charles

In article , Stephan in
Burlington wrote:

Ann Landers once stated that it was one of top topics to generate
letters to her.

Don't read Ann Landers or Dear Abby. I'm going to go look and see the
direction of my toilet paper. Can't figure out why it would make a
difference to anyone.

--
Charles
Old February 20th, 2004, 05:15 AM
Linsifer

Charles, I'm surprised you've never heard about the old toilet paper debate!

When I was growing up we always hung it so it was UNDER. But, for some reason
as an adult the ONLY right way is OVER. :-)

Aren't you glad I shared that bit of trivia today? g

Lindsay

P.S. I don't read Ann Landers, either. She died.

Old February 20th, 2004, 05:20 AM
D Ball

Charles wrote:
I'm going to go look and see the
direction of my toilet paper. Can't figure out why it would make a
difference to anyone.

Charles,

You are cracking me up. You really don't know--or don't have a preference--if
it's over or under?! And that means today it could be over, tomorrow under.
Ooooh. That would drive me crazy, LOL.

Diana Ball---it must be over