Johnny Rockets Sails on Mariner of the Seas!

Old November 13th, 2003, 04:54 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Johnny Rockets Sails on Mariner of the Seas!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Johnny Rockets and thought it would
be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Johnny Rockets Sets Sail On Royal Caribbean International's Mariner of
the Seas
All-American Diner Introduces Fifth Restaurant on Cruise Line

ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Nov. 13
Johnny Rockets, the all-American diner, recently ranked one of the top
10 best hamburger restaurants in markets across the United States by
Citysearch, will open its doors on Nov. 16, 2003, on Royal Caribbean
International's Mariner of the Seas.
This is the fifth Johnny Rockets store to open on the Royal Caribbean
cruise line. Other Royal Caribbean ships that already feature Johnny
Rockets include Adventure of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, Voyager
of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas.

"Johnny Rockets provides the quality experience that our guests expect
from our brand and any brand we align ourselves with," said Lisa
Lutoff-Perlo, associate vice president, Product Marketing, Royal
Caribbean International. "With Johnny Rockets, we are always assured
our guests are served the highest quality food in an entertaining and
family-friendly environment."

The 1,020-foot-long, 142,000-ton Mariner of the Seas sails the eastern
and western Caribbean round-trip from Port Canaveral, Fla. In addition
to Johnny Rockets, other on-board entertainment includes an
ice-skating rink, a rock-climbing wall, a state-of-the-art theater and
fitness center and spa.

"We're thrilled to expand our partnership with Royal Caribbean
International," said Mike Shumsky, chairman and CEO, The Johnny
Rockets Group, Inc. "The Johnny Rockets fun, entertaining-dining
experience complements the family vacation experience on Royal
Caribbean International."

Please visit www.johnnyrockets.com for more information.

About Johnny Rockets

For more than 17 years, Johnny Rockets has offered the food, fun and
friendliness reminiscent of feel-good Americana. Every Johnny Rockets
restaurant offers its guests simple, great-tasting food from a menu of
all-American nostalgic favorites, including juicy hamburgers,
hand-dipped shakes and malts and freshly-baked apple pie. Guests also
enjoy an all-American diner look and feel, servers who know the secret
behind getting ketchup out of the bottle, tabletop jukeboxes that belt
out tunes for a nickel and authentic decor.

Johnny Rockets receives many accolades from its guests, including top
a 10 ranking for "Best Hamburger" on Los Angeles Citysearch, "Best
Fries" in Atlanta, and a top 10 ranking for "Best Family Friendly
Restaurant" on San Francisco's Digital City. Headquartered in Aliso
Viejo, Calif., Johnny Rockets boasts 147 corporate and franchise-owned
restaurants in 30 states and seven countries. To learn more about
Johnny Rockets, please visit our Web site at johnnyrockets.com.

About Royal Caribbean

Royal Caribbean International is a global cruise brand currently with
18 ships in service and two more under construction. The company also
offers unique cruisetour vacations in Alaska, Canada and Europe. For
additional information about the cruise line, please contact your
travel professional.