Cheap Glasgow to Barcelona flights in July?

Old January 3rd, 2005, 08:37 PM
Bobby

Default Cheap Glasgow to Barcelona flights in July?

I've been trying to find cheap flights from Glasgow to Barcelona in July but
even the "cheap" carriers are expensive (around £150 return).

Does anyone know if there are any cheap flights between these cities at this
time of the year? Is this the best I can hope for?

Cheers.

Bobby

Old January 3rd, 2005, 09:00 PM
Jan

Bobby wrote:
I've been trying to find cheap flights from Glasgow to Barcelona in
July but even the "cheap" carriers are expensive (around £150 return).

Does anyone know if there are any cheap flights between these cities
at this time of the year? Is this the best I can hope for?

Cheers.

Bobby

Found BA Glasgow to Barcelona 7-14th July for £145....indirect flight
though.
Air Scotland Glasgow to Girona came in at £184 Direct

Jan

Old January 3rd, 2005, 09:08 PM
Bobby

Thanks Jan.

But there are six (adults) of us travelling (and I'm paying for them all!)
so this is still out of my reach.

Bobby

Old January 3rd, 2005, 09:23 PM
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn

Bobby wrote:

Thanks Jan.

But there are six (adults) of us travelling (and I'm paying for them all!)
so this is still out of my reach.

If you could consider the cost of driving down to Liverpool, it's still
possible to get £40 return tickets on Easyjet in July- but the cheap
fares are disappearing fast...

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net

Old January 3rd, 2005, 10:45 PM
Jan

chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn wrote:
Bobby wrote:

Thanks Jan.

But there are six (adults) of us travelling (and I'm paying for them
all!) so this is still out of my reach.

If you could consider the cost of driving down to Liverpool, it's
still possible to get £40 return tickets on Easyjet in July- but the
cheap fares are disappearing fast...

Good Thinking David
If you can get to Manchester then, Barcelona £92 return with Monarch

Jan

Old January 3rd, 2005, 11:03 PM

Bobby wrote:

Thanks Jan.

But there are six (adults) of us travelling (and I'm paying for them
all!) so this is still out of my reach.

If you could consider the cost of driving down to Liverpool, it's
still possible to get £40 return tickets on Easyjet in July- but the
cheap fares are disappearing fast...

Good Thinking David
If you can get to Manchester then, Barcelona £92 return with Monarch

If the times work out, megabus.com will speed you down to Manchester
from Glasgow for a quid each way, and takes about the same amount of
time as driving. That is, the bus just leaves, and zooms down the
motorway, with at most a 5 minute stop for a rest!

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net