Cruise Ship Passengers

Old February 22nd, 2006, 10:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Cruise Ship Passengers

You have 3 kinds of passengers on a cruise ship -
1) The newley weds
2) The overfeds, and
3) The nearly deads!
I don't want to be grossed out again on a cruise ship.
You can have them!

Old February 23rd, 2006, 02:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

G G:
We will keep on cruising,you can stay away,you will not be missed

(.a cruise lover.)

Old February 23rd, 2006, 02:54 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

G&G:

If there are only three kinds of passengers on cruise ships, then which
of the three are you?

Aloha

Old February 23rd, 2006, 03:10 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Mark O. Polo wrote:
G&G:

If there are only three kinds of passengers on cruise ships, then which
of the three are you?

Aloha

.. . . and if not now, which will you be in a few years?

Nonnymus
Old February 23rd, 2006, 03:51 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Actually, my wife and I have been married six years. Neither one of us
are big eaters - both stay in shape with excercise. And, as the
passengers on Celebrity Zenith to Bermuda on June 3 will find out, she
is sexy as all get out.

Old February 23rd, 2006, 03:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

There are actually 4 kinds:

4)The Complainers - Those who complain about everything and everyone and
have no reason to do so.

Old February 23rd, 2006, 10:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Rick,
You are right. I forgot about the Complainers!
No more big ship cruises for us. We got too grossed out on the ONE we took.

Old February 24th, 2006, 01:44 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

In article , RICK
DAVIS wrote:

4)The Complainers - Those who complain about everything and everyone and
have no reason to do so.

I have run into those a few times. They seem to cruise out of Port
Everglades in December and have retired to Florida or live there in the
winter. They also treat the cruise staff very badly.

--
Charles
Old February 24th, 2006, 10:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thus spake (Mark O. Polo) :

G&G:

If there are only three kinds of passengers on cruise ships, then which
of the three are you?

Aloha

The overfed newly dead?
--
dillon

Could have been is in the past
Could be is in the future
There is only the now
Old February 24th, 2006, 10:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thus spake "G&G" :

You have 3 kinds of passengers on a cruise ship -
1) The newley weds
2) The overfeds, and
3) The nearly deads!
I don't want to be grossed out again on a cruise ship.
You can have them!

Gosh, that's so original. Disappear, troll.

And may rtc forgive me for feeding it.