Gunloon massacres in the USA a daily event

Old February 26th, 2008, 02:48 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Trevor Wilson

Default Gunloon massacres in the USA a daily event

"Magus" wrote in message
. ..
Trevor Wilson wrote:
snip

**I presented the data to prove WorldNetDaily wrong. If you have
alternate data, present it. RD cannot prove that my data is incorrect.
Perhaps you can.

Aye, WorldNUTDaily was incorrect.

**Thank you.

Trevor Wilson

Old February 26th, 2008, 04:28 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Seth Hammond

"Magus" wrote in message
. ..
Trevor Wilson wrote:
snip

**I presented the data to prove WorldNetDaily wrong. If you have
alternate data, present it. RD cannot prove that my data is incorrect.
Perhaps you can.

Aye, WorldNUTDaily was incorrect. However, let's say that you were...
incomplete... in some of your comments on the data you used. RD pointed
that out.

Again, RD has no need to disprove your data--that's another strawman
you're introducing. All RD did--successfully--was point out errors in
YOUR *comments*.

That hoplophobic asstrailer is in deep, deep denial innit. Someone slap
that boy upside his head.

Old February 26th, 2008, 04:48 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
RD (The Sandman)[_2_]

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in
:

We know, you are attempting to do so even when it is your very
comments on this that are what are being discussed. One can only
wonder why you refuse to defend your own comments and the cites you
used in order to attempt to support those comments.

**I presented the data to prove WorldNetDaily wrong. If you have
alternate data, present it. RD cannot prove that my data is incorrect.
Perhaps you can.

I already proved it to you, Trevor. I have only been discussing your
comments and your errors.

--
RD (The Sandman)

War is absolute hell.....but to give in