Gunloon massacres in the USA a daily event

Old February 28th, 2008, 03:32 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Greg Procter

Default Gunloon massacres in the USA a daily event

"Mr. Travel" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

You're as dumb as an empty bag, a wet paper one.

I'm an American. damn it, give me plastic.

Seth's 'old-school'. He's working up to putting his head in a plastic
bag.
Old February 28th, 2008, 03:10 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Seth Hammond

"Mr. Travel" wrote in message
. ..
Greg Procter wrote:

Why would I answer a silly question about a foreign country?

Until now, you have spouted all sorts of nonsense about the rights of US
citizens being limited by the US Constitution, while looking pretty
stupid. It's about time you realized your limits.

Grog's limits aren't reached until he gets *extremely* stupid. It happens
two or three times per week.

Old February 28th, 2008, 03:19 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Seth Hammond

"Mr. Travel" wrote in message
Seth Hammond wrote:

I'd thought you'd claim to have designed and built several countries.

I think he said he wrote the Magnum P.I. Kharma.

Poor groggy suffers from an inferiority complex. I've tried to ease his way
by pointing out that he shouldn't suffer. He really IS inferior.

Old February 28th, 2008, 03:23 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Seth Hammond

Scout wrote:

"Greg Procter" wrote in message
"RD (The Sandman)" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote in
@ihug.co.nz:

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote in
:

Rifty wrote:

Seth Hammond wrote:

The question now and always has been is why people go
berserk,
and
not what kind of weapon they strike out with.
Placing
illogical
blame on inanimate objects is one more way of
avoiding
the
mental
health issues involved.

You are partly right, but are ignoring one telling
fact.
The
inanimate object you refer to is one of the most
efficient
killing
machines in the hands of an individual that is widely
available.
Therefore we have also to deal with that end of the
problem
as
well.
ideally, if we could guarantee to be able to solve the
mental
health
issues on their own, then the weapon would be
irrelevant.
But
we
can't and consequently we need to take along hard look
at
what
weapons they will use and whether or not it is a good
idea
allow
them to have reasonably easy access to the most deadly
of
them.

Rifty

There's nothing in your Constitution saying that
gun-loons
can't
have
nuclear weapons!
;-)

One wouldn't expect there to be, Greggie boy. The
Constitution
was
written as a limit on the federal government not the
citizens.

We have the same thing in the 1215AD Magna Carta.

Your point?

You threw away a working system for one that doesn't.

If it was working so well....then why was the British government
involved
in
the confiscation of arms?????

They'd stopped getting a reasonable number of legs?

I accept your inability to answer.

Why would I answer a silly question about a foreign country?

Because you're dumb as a bag of doorknobs?

You're as dumb as an empty bag, a wet paper one.

I'd thought you'd claim to have designed and built several countries.

You're kidding yourself, Seth, that wasn't thinking.

That's what we've telling you for years.

Old February 28th, 2008, 08:00 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Greg Procter

Seth Hammond wrote:

"Mr. Travel" wrote in message
. ..
Greg Procter wrote:

Why would I answer a silly question about a foreign country?

Until now, you have spouted all sorts of nonsense about the rights of US
citizens being limited by the US Constitution, while looking pretty
stupid. It's about time you realized your limits.

Grog's limits aren't reached until he gets *extremely* stupid. It happens
two or three times per week.

I get you that regularly???
Old February 28th, 2008, 08:01 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Greg Procter

Seth Hammond wrote:

"Mr. Travel" wrote in message
Seth Hammond wrote:

I'd thought you'd claim to have designed and built several countries.

I think he said he wrote the Magnum P.I. Kharma.

Poor groggy suffers from an inferiority complex. I've tried to ease his way
by pointing out that he shouldn't suffer. He really IS inferior.

Thanks MsTravel, now all you need to do is find _anything_ that I'd be
inferior to.
Old February 28th, 2008, 08:02 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Greg Procter

Scout wrote:

"Greg Procter" wrote in message
"RD (The Sandman)" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote in
@ihug.co.nz:

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote in
:

Rifty wrote:

Seth Hammond wrote:

[...]

I know you don't think - why do you keep demonstrating the fact?

Old February 28th, 2008, 09:52 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Greg Procter

Seth Hammond wrote:

"Mr. Travel" wrote in message
Seth Hammond wrote:

I'd thought you'd claim to have designed and built several countries.

I think he said he wrote the Magnum P.I. Kharma.

Poor groggy suffers from an inferiority complex. I've tried to ease his
way
by pointing out that he shouldn't suffer. He really IS inferior.

Thanks MsTravel, now all you need to do is find _anything_ that I'd be
inferior to.

A stick?

I'm sure you wouldn't recognise a stick.
Old March 3rd, 2008, 02:03 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Greg Procter

Scout wrote:

"Greg Procter" wrote in message
Seth Hammond wrote:

"Rifty" wrote in message
Scout wrote:

"Rifty" wrote in message
Mr. Travel wrote:

I thought the NIU guy had a shotgun.

Correct - plus another gun. How does that relate to my
comment?
The
point wasn't about what this demented bloke had, but why
someone
like
him could walk into a gunshop and take one off the shelf and
go
kill
people with it - with no regulations apart from proving they
have
driver's licence.

Clearly you don't know the legal requirements then.

I am not against gun ownership. I am against making it easy
for
loonies
to get and use them.

Once you know the current state of the law then you can hold a
meaningful
discussion about this, until then you are just too ignorant of
you
chosen
subject.

They were easy enough for a lunatic to buy himself two guns and
massacre
people. That's all anyone needs to know. Your laws clearly are
weak
and
fail to protect your citizens. Nowhere else in the world do they
do
the
massacre of innocent people in a shooting spree so well and so
often
as
in the USA.

Why are so many gun freaks over there in the US so aggro? Several
I've
seen posting on here shouldn't be allowed to own a popgun, let
alone
something that fires bullets.

Rifty
--

The question now and always has been is why people go berserk, and
not
what
kind of weapon they strike out with. Placing illogical blame on
inanimate
objects is one more way of avoiding the mental health issues
involved.

Meanwhile you ignore the fact that numerous yanks lost all their
rights
in a single incident and many more lost loved ones and have had
their
lives destroyed.

Yea, like Hitler was concerned with the rights of Europeans and didn't
lose
loved ones and had their lives destoried.

Ahh, the old "We're better than Hitler on race relations" defence!

Well, just pointing out that no matter how bad the criminal violence with
guns gets in the USA, it's far better than the violence already visited
upon
an unarmed Europe by government's with guns.

You're saying the US is worse than the US???

Poor Greg, your ability to follow a conversation just isn't there, is it?

I made the mistake of following that which you wrote - I succeeded.