Sisker, James, NO, etc.

Old April 30th, 2008, 08:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tobie Gerbrandt

Default Sisker, James, NO, etc.

Jean wrote:

BINGO, Tobie....that is the only way I see them but they are just too
ignorant to figure that out. I see the post by No above only because you
have included it...We all know who calls me Queen O'Boyle here....doesn't
take a rocket scientist to figure out who is the trouble maker that never
takes cruises but posts here just to stir things up. That is their sole
purpose as they have no cruises to discuss and this is the way they get
their jollies...sad... I have used Ray G. only twice and the second time had
to cancel for medical reasons and that was many, many years ago...that is
out of 44 bookings...so I owe no allegiance to Ray. I don't hate John
Sisker...I pity him. He is such a copy cat who misspells, makes serious
errors and gives out misinformation, while behaving as an immature
adolescent.
It is a JOY not to see No, Chrissy Cruiser, James and John Sisker's
posts...sorry it bothers them so much that they have to keep posting to
someone who does not even see their drivel. They live in denial, believing
only what they, themselves, say.

--Jean

Me too Jean,

They like to say all kinds of untruths about people they have never met, and
don't intend to ever meet.

It is a SAD world, knowing that there are these kinds of people who just try
to raise hell about nothing.

As far as getting "my blood pressure up", that is what James thinks he's
doing. If he only knew my "happy-go-lucky" personality, he would know that
whatever he says about anyone will just roll off my back, because i realize
why he is doing this. It is so sad!

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Old May 1st, 2008, 12:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
James

Me too Jean,

They like to say all kinds of untruths about people they have never met,
and don't intend to ever meet.

It is a SAD world, knowing that there are these kinds of people who just
try to raise hell about nothing.

As far as getting "my blood pressure up", that is what James thinks he's
doing. If he only knew my "happy-go-lucky" personality, he would know
that whatever he says about anyone will just roll off my back, because i
realize why he is doing this. It is so sad!

Tobieas big as an Island in the Pacific

Incorrecto my fat little friend. I've seen your pictures and you're a fatal
stroke waiting to happen.
BTW, I FYP.