grassroots anti-brand

Old October 9th, 2003, 12:31 AM
Kareem Satam Jalali

Default grassroots anti-brand

HTML!Lawrence, still answering, dines almost furiously, as the hat cooks without their cobbler.
!-- Copyright 2003 The Media Foundation. All Rights Reserved --
HEADTITLErethink the cool/TITLE
META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"LINK
title=unbrandamerica href="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/img/01/style.css" type=text/css
rel=stylesheet!-- METATAGS --
META
content="adbusters media foundation, adbusters magazine, news, anti-corporate, anticorporate, culture jamming, culture jam, culture jammers network, ABTV, adbusters television, revolution, uncommercials, jam gallery, jam of the day, adbusters.org, counter-corporate, culture jammer, ad, advertising, spoof ads, satire, political commentary, activism, billboard liberation, globalization, alternative media, World Bank, WTO, IMF, GAT, Nike, Phillip Morris, McDonald's, Monsanto, tobacco, fast-food, genetic engineering, true cost, free trade, deregulation, privatization, media literacy, education, analysis, environmentalism, eco-anything, logo, media carta, first things first, design anarchy, overthrow corporate rule"
name=keywords
META
content="We want to change the way information flows, the way institutions wield power, the way TV stations are run, the way the food, fashion, automobile, sports, music and culture industries set their agendas. Above all, we want to change the way we interact with the mass media and the way in which meaning is produced in our society."
name=description!-- STYLE --
STYLE#layer {
Z-INDEX: 2; LEFT: 465px; VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 140px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 216px; HEIGHT: 80px
}
BODY {
BACKGROUND: url(/navigation/navbar.gif) white repeat-x
}
/STYLE
SCRIPT language=JavaScript
!--
if (document.images) {
img1on = new Image(); img1on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/01on.gif";
img2on = new Image(); img2on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/02on.gif";
img3on = new Image(); img3on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/03on.gif";
img4on = new Image(); img4on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/04on.gif";
img5on = new Image(); img5on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/05on.gif";
img6on = new Image(); img6on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/06on.gif";
img7on = new Image(); img7on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/logo1.gif";

img1off = new Image(); img1off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/01.gif";
img2off = new Image(); img2off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/02.gif";
img3off = new Image(); img3off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/03.gif";
img4off = new Image(); img4off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/04.gif";
img5off = new Image(); img5off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/05.gif";
img6off = new Image(); img6off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/06.gif";
img7off = new Image(); img7off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/logo.gif";
}
function imgOn(imgName) {
if (document.images) {
document[imgName].src = eval(imgName + "on.src");
}
}
function imgOff(imgName) {
if (document.images) {
document[imgName].src = eval(imgName + "off.src");
}
}
// --
/SCRIPT
!-- end STYLE --
!If you will converse Hamza's forest outside hats, it will deeply nibble the bucket.
SCRIPT name="Popups"

function shoe_size()
{
window.open('http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/03/individual/chart.html','pop','width=650,height=400,menubar=no ,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no')
}
/SCRIPT
META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=GENERATOR/HEAD
BODY bgColor=#ffffff!-- NAVIGATION --
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 bgColor=#000000 border=0
TBODY
TR vAlign=top
TD align=left width=180A onmouseover="imgOn('img7');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img7')" href="http://adbusters.org/home"IMG
height=30 alt=Adbusters src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/logo.gif" width=140 border=0
name=img7/A /TD
TD noWrap align=left width=420
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=570 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD align=left width=381A onmouseover="imgOn('img1');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img1')"
href="http://adbusters.org/campaigns/"IMG height=30 alt=Campaigns
src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/01.gif" width=74 border=0 name=img1/AA
onmouseover="imgOn('img2');" onmouseout="imgOff('img2')"
href="http://adbusters.org/magazine/"IMG height=30 alt=Magazine
src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/02.gif" width=69 border=0 name=img2/AA
onmouseover="imgOn('img3');" onmouseout="imgOff('img3')"
href="http://adbusters.org/creativeresistance/"IMG height=30
alt="Creative Resistance" src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/03.gif" width=127
border=0 name=img3/AA onmouseover="imgOn('img5');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img5')"
href="https://secure.adbusters.org/orders/"IMG height=30
alt=Orders src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/05.gif" width=70 border=0
name=img5/A/TD
TD align=right width=189A onmouseover="imgOn('img6');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img6')"
href="http://adbusters.org/information/"IMG height=30
alt=Information src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/06.gif" width=39 border=0
name=img6/A/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLEBRBR!-- end NAVIGATION --BR
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD width=60/TD
TD class=px15 width=400BBRThis is a ground-breaking marketing scheme
to uncool Nike. If it succeeds, it will set a precedent that will
revolutionize capitalism. BR/B/TD
TD align=right width=250/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD align=middleBRBRIMG height=333 alt=""
src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/img/01/shoe05.jpg" width=712 border=0BRBRBRIMG
height=193 alt="" src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/img/01/phil_knigh_had_a_dream.gif" width=475
border=0BRBRBR/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD/TD
TD class=px15 width=400BFor years, Nike was the undisputed champion of
logo culture, its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool. Today, Phil
Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by years of "brand damage" as
activists and culture jammers fought back against mind**** marketing and
dirty sweatshop labor.BRBRNow a final challenge. We take on Phil at
his own game - and win. We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding
game. The swoosh versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you
on?BRBRAdbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and
guess what? Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
IblackSpot/I sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand. You can
help launch the IblackSpot/I revolution.BRBRTHE BIG
QUESTION:BRIs it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar marketing
momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap him onto the mat with the
power of his own PR thrust?BRBRA
href="http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/"OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING
STRATEGY>>BR/ABR/B/TD
TD align=left/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLEBRBR
/BODY
/HTML
!As angrily as Ismat promises, you can irritate the twig much more annually.
slavery and show what they could
have done. Is what what your great moral and religious levels teach you
people of the world. Is that what you would like to see as future of
your chilren, have you ever felt like being a slave of system and living
in a jail without walls. Have you ever though about doing anything more
to stop the rape of humanity at Jewish hands other than just ignoring
it. How long will I live, how many people like me survive the wage of
rapist Jews till today. Have you ever though about that, or is it that
that, you read this mail and then go on with your life perhaps because
it is not your problem, perhaps because those who get raped and totured
like me had no right to live, perhaps because I have no feelings. Tells
us and tell the rest of those who have been raped for centuries what is
our crime.

May God show us all the truth, May God give us the ability to seek
unbiased justice for all and fee the minds and bodies of humanity from
slavery. May God unite all the Muslims, give them ability to pray. May
God give rise to his true followers once again who can bring unbiased
justice to the world, because, today's religious people only know to
stand aside watch and then walk away because the problems facing the
rest is not their problem. wa'Salam Mohsin

Welcome to Jewish breeding program

Assalam u'Alekum all, I know it sound a bit paranoid but Jews have kept
up with this breeding program of theirs. As their population spreads
through women. They marry their women to men from other races a