Verizon Cell Coverage

Old November 16th, 2006, 12:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RichC

Default Verizon Cell Coverage

We're planning a cruise to Hawaii this December. I know that Verizon does
have cell coverage in the Hawaiian islands but does anyone know how good the
coverage is?
Thanks

Old November 16th, 2006, 01:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donald Newcomb

.. .

alt.cellular.verizon or http://www.howardforums.com

--
Donald R. Newcomb
DRNewcomb (at) attglobal (dot) net

Old November 16th, 2006, 02:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

RichC wrote:

We're planning a cruise to Hawaii this December. I know that Verizon does
have cell coverage in the Hawaiian islands but does anyone know how good the
coverage is?

Kevin has been in Honolulu on business several times and has had no
problems using his Veriaon cell phone. In fact his cell phone was our
main means of communication while he was there. Sorry can't help with
the other islands.

sue
Old November 16th, 2006, 10:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
J.ay

"RichC" wrote in message
.. .
We're planning a cruise to Hawaii this December. I know that Verizon does
have cell coverage in the Hawaiian islands but does anyone know how good
the coverage is?
Thanks

Yes and Good
See link(HTML):
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/C...ype=NEWREQUEST

Old November 17th, 2006, 08:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
BobEdwards

J.ay wrote:
"RichC" wrote in message
.. .
We're planning a cruise to Hawaii this December. I know that Verizon does
have cell coverage in the Hawaiian islands but does anyone know how good
the coverage is?
Thanks

Yes and Good
See link(HTML):
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/C...ype=NEWREQUEST

I used mine in Maui and it worked very well.