Hotels or Bed&Breakfast in Cinque Terre Italy (Liguria) needed

Old September 19th, 2003, 10:19 AM
thomas honold

Default Hotels or Bed&Breakfast in Cinque Terre Italy (Liguria) needed

Hi there travellers,

We are two people and want to go to Cinque Terre Italy by car. We want
to stay for about a week. What we want to spend max. for the room and
breakfast is 75 EURO. We are just looking for a clean room and a normal
breakfast. Most hotels I've found in the Internet offer the room for 110
EURO, that's too much I think.

Are there any recommendations around Monterosso (our favorite) or Levanto ?
Is it better to go to Monterosso directly ?
Are there parking lots for the car or should we go by train ?
Which hikings are best ?

thanks
Thomas

Old September 19th, 2003, 11:47 AM
Tony Day

Most Cinque Terre villages are rightly car free. It is what makes them so
good to visit. Why do you have to go by car? There are excellent connections
by train, boat and foot.

Tony

?