Cunard Should Hire Susan Boyle

Old April 21st, 2009, 04:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

Default Cunard Should Hire Susan Boyle

On Apr 19, 8:24�am, (Cruise Crazy) wrote:
Thanks Jean, that was a great article about Susan Boyle and her amazing
talent.http://www.catholicnews.com/data/sto...ns/0901753.htm

~~DORIS~~
��________�/�/___/�/___/�/_________
�\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
�~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pacific Princess 9/2/2009

HAL Westerdam 12/6/2009

Oceania Regatta 3/8/2010

Oceania Regatta 3/21/2010

http://community.webtv.net/DorisIs/AROUNDTHEHORN

kate smith good comparison
Old April 21st, 2009, 04:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Apr 19, 7:32�pm, Charles wrote:
In article , Jack Hamilton

wrote:
I saw an interview with her after the makeup and hairdo, and I think
she looked better *before*. �She certainly looked more natural (not
that natural is necessarily good).

They may be suckering us. She sounds like a well trained singer. Her
voice is too good for it to be otherwise. I think she was made up to
look frumpy. The judges knew what was coming.

--
Charles

Ashley said the same thing Charles it was about ratings... Butratins
or not they got them and she has a beautiful voice
Old April 22nd, 2009, 04:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gregory C. Read[_2_]

"Brian K" wrote in message
lover(~~~~~)

Her gimmick is that "just plain Scottish country folk behavior" and her
looks. She has a good voice, but if she was beautiful in the way some of
our US pop stars are, would she get the same attention? It's because
nobody expects a voice like that to come out of somebody who looks like a
scrub woman. Susan Boyle is good, but not as electrifying as Patti Lupone
or Betty Buckly both who have filled Fontaine's shoes in "Les Mis". With
more training and experience maybe, but not now.

Evita and Cats, but Patti Lupone and Betty Buckly did Fontaine in Les Mis?

--
Greg

Old April 23rd, 2009, 04:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Apr 21, 11:21�pm, "Gregory C. Read"
wrote:
"Brian K" wrote in message

lover(~~~~~)

Her gimmick is that "just plain Scottish country folk behavior" and her
looks. �She has a good voice, but if she was beautiful in the way some of
our US pop stars are, would she get the same attention? �It's because
nobody expects a voice like that to come out of somebody who looks like a
scrub woman. Susan Boyle is good, but not as electrifying as Patti Lupone
or Betty Buckly both who have filled Fontaine's shoes in "Les Mis". With
more training and experience maybe, but not now.

Evita and Cats, but Patti Lupone and Betty Buckly did Fontaine in Les Mis?

--
Greg

I heard a lady on the TV ( E tonight) and she was someone from
Broadway and has offered her to sing on Broadway.... SO see she is
already a star but I still hope they do not ruin her and I think it
was all known Cowell is no dummy

Susie
Cruise outlets and Travel
www.cruiseoutlets.com
800-853-9515
Come sail with the Vikings Dec 6,2009 HAL Westerdam