Cunard Should Hire Susan Boyle

Old April 18th, 2009, 05:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

Default Cunard Should Hire Susan Boyle

Cruise Crazy wrote:
Would love to hear the you tube version
of susan boyal,but my little web does
not have java,is there any other way of
getting it?
cruise

lover(~~~~~)

---

Most public libraries have PCs you can use. There doesn't seem to be a
"work around" for WebTV. Have you considered a usd PC and going on the
one plan? There are just too many sites that you can no longer access
with your box.

~~DORIS~~

She looked fine on Larry King's show last night.

Ermalee
Old April 18th, 2009, 05:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Becca" wrote in message
Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Marsha,
It just proves, "Never judge a book by its cover"! What a heart warming
story about Susan Boyle! She is fantastic! I'm glad her mother encouraged
her to sing publically.
To the poster mentioning her eyebrows, it is common to those of Irish
ancestry...my husband and many in his family have very full eyebrows. I
know she is from Scotland, but she has an Irish last name. When we were
in Ireland, we were told that some keep the 'O' and some drop it...The
"O' " stands for "of the family " Boyle...

You are right, Paul Potts was as much of a surprise as she was and too
has a wonderful voice. I wonder what he is doing now. Hopefully he has a
recording contract as I'm sure Susan will. What talent!

--Jean

Listen to her version of "Cry Me A River", she has a lovely voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ETPG26ALE

Becca

Becca, this might give you some insight on Susan Boyle and admire her even
more for her stamina...even though handicapped by problems at birth, the
beauty of her talent shines through.

http://www.catholicnews.com/data/sto...ns/0901753.htm

--Jean

Old April 19th, 2009, 01:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

For those of you old enough; She puts me in mind of Kate Smith. She was
also a big woman with a big voice.

~~DORIS~~
**________*/*/___/*/___/*/_________
*\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pacific Princess 9/2/2009

HAL Westerdam 12/6/2009

Oceania Regatta 3/8/2010

Oceania Regatta 3/21/2010

http://community.webtv.net/DorisIs/AROUNDTHEHORN

Old April 19th, 2009, 01:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

Thanks Jean, that was a great article about Susan Boyle and her amazing
talent.

Old April 19th, 2009, 04:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

DORIS:
I am old enough to remember kate smith,and used to love to hear her
sing,not any around anymore like her.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old April 19th, 2009, 06:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

Surfer E2468 wrote:
DORIS:
I am old enough to remember kate smith,and used to love to hear her
sing,not any around anymore like her.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Kate Smith also knew the verse to "God Bless America". I do too.
Anyone else know those words?

Ermalee --and, When the Moon Comes Over the Mountain

Old April 19th, 2009, 07:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosaly Z. Greenberger[_2_]

Ermalee McCauley wrote:
Surfer E2468 wrote:

DORIS:
I am old enough to remember kate smith,and used to love to hear her
sing,not any around anymore like her.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Kate Smith also knew the verse to "God Bless America". I do too. Anyone
else know those words?

Ermalee --and, When the Moon Comes Over the Mountain

Ermalee: If you are going to be on the regatta next March, I will play
it for you (verse and all) and you can sing it!! rosaly
Old April 19th, 2009, 08:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

Rosaly Z. Greenberger wrote:

Ermalee McCauley wrote:

Surfer E2468 wrote:

DORIS:
I am old enough to remember kate smith,and used to love to hear her
sing,not any around anymore like her.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Kate Smith also knew the verse to "God Bless America". I do too.
Anyone else know those words?

Ermalee --and, When the Moon Comes Over the Mountain

Ermalee: If you are going to be on the regatta next March, I will play
it for you (verse and all) and you can sing it!! rosaly

OK, that is if you're on the Carib portion and not the TA.

Ermalee ---can't sing, but loves to try
Old April 19th, 2009, 08:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Ermalee McCauley" wrote in message
Surfer E2468 wrote:
DORIS:
I am old enough to remember kate smith,and used to love to hear her
sing,not any around anymore like her.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Kate Smith also knew the verse to "God Bless America". I do too. Anyone
else know those words?

Ermalee --and, When the Moon Comes Over the Mountain

Do I EVER!!! She really belted that out with great gusto....I believe she
ended each performance with, "God Bless America"
and I loved it! Wish that sort of patriotism existed in Hollywood these
days! I can still hear that and "When the Moon Comes Over the Mountain"
playing in my ears!

--Jean

Old April 19th, 2009, 09:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosaly Z. Greenberger[_2_]

Sorry but I will only be on the transatlantic.This is my 3rd time and I
just love it but hope the seas will be a lot calmer than they were this
year.

Maybe you will join us after all - just to sing rosaly