London Heathrow to Edgeware Rd Tube station

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 4th, 2012, 12:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jack Campin

Default London Heathrow to Edgeware Rd Tube station

Which station on the Picadilly line do I have to change to get to
Edgeware Road Station??
I have looked at Earls Court and Hammersmith. Do I have to go outside
any of these stations
to change trains, Which is the most efficient station to change for a
quick service???

Do you realize there are two Edgware Road stations? They're quite
close but there might be a difference if you're disabled or have a
lot of stuff. It'd be a long trip to reach the Bakerloo Line one,
though.

The map has disabled-friendly signs beside both Hammersmith and Earl's
Court. I think Hammersmith is usually quieter. You may get more
frequent trains (Circle Line) if you change at South Kensington.

BTW it's "Edgware", no middle E.