Anger on the left

Old May 17th, 2007, 08:23 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.economics
FACE

Default Anger on the left

On Thu, 17 May 2007 12:13:38 -0700, in uk.politics.misc "The Trucker"
, wrote

"Mani Deli" wrote in message
.. .
On 17 May 2007 02:57:58 -0700, PJ O'Donovan wrote:

The source of the anger of liberals, "progressives" or radicals is by
no means readily apparent.

Then let me see if I can clarify it for you: I hate George Bush and his Nazi
administration with a white hot hatred that can never be understood by
the weak kneed rightards that form the Bush butt sucker league. The
cowering of the, so called, "right" in the face of any moral decision is
putrid. The notion that my freedom and liberty are to be scarified
for YOUR safety and security is, to me, loathsome and despicable. And
the icing on the cake is when you rigtarded pieces of Republican
pig **** refer to true Americans as cowards. You have the gall and the
self righteous hypocrisy to claim that a Liberal defense of the real
America is somehow unpatriotic. You prance around mouthing
democracy while knowing full well that you fear democracy much more
than you fear the evil "terrorists". For without the "terrorists" what
have you got? And if democracy reigns you know you are done.

There was a time when conservatism actually had some value. But
those conservative principles were dead and buried before the close
of 1982.

You are an excellent example of the irrational hatred that emanates from the
left.

FACE

Old May 17th, 2007, 08:29 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.economics
abelard

On Thu, 17 May 2007 15:23:51 -0400, FACE
wrote:

On Thu, 17 May 2007 12:13:38 -0700, in uk.politics.misc "The Trucker"
, wrote

"Mani Deli" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

indeed...almost a useful classroom exhibit....

regards...

--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc 1,552,396 document calls in year past
Old May 17th, 2007, 08:51 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.economics
John Rennie

"The Trucker" wrote in message
"Mani Deli" wrote in message
[...]

"I know no safe depository of the ultimate powers
of society but the people themselves; and
if we think them not enlightened enough to
exercise their control with a wholesome
discretion, the remedy is not to take it from
them, but to inform their discretion by
education." - Thomas Jefferson
http://GreaterVoice.org

Great! With you all the way but it was a shame that you had to finish your
piece with a quote from Jefferson. He really is the apotheosis of America
hypocrisy. Far better to quote the somewhat sour HL Mencken:

White House will be adorned by a downright moron." What prescience.

Old May 17th, 2007, 08:57 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.economics
The Trucker

"FACE" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 May 2007 12:13:38 -0700, in uk.politics.misc "The Trucker"
, wrote

"Mani Deli" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Thank you. You will do well, however, to look up the definition of
"rational". The root, I believe, is something like "without reason".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationality
But what the hell would a rightard know about rationality. And BTW
"What is irrational, therefore, is defined as that which is not endowed
with reason or understanding."

I fully understand the "reason" behind rightardedness; the abject fear
of freedom and liberty. "rightardedness is not "irrational". It is simply
cowardly and evil.

Old May 17th, 2007, 09:07 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.economics
abelard

On Thu, 17 May 2007 20:51:14 +0100, "John Rennie"

White House will be adorned by a downright moron." What prescience.

nah, you'll never make president

Old May 17th, 2007, 09:11 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.economics
abelard

On Thu, 17 May 2007 12:57:36 -0700, "The Trucker"
wrote:

.. .

"Mani Deli" wrote in message
[...]

ah yes....wikipedia...that figures

Aristotle called the human a rational animal, by which he intended the
meaning: an animal that uses language.

cue...now start wanking about greek

Old May 17th, 2007, 09:26 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.economics
ccr

"FACE" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 May 2007 12:13:38 -0700, in uk.politics.misc "The Trucker"
, wrote

"Mani Deli" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

And you are an excellent example of rightard NEWTHINK. For you, up is down,
hot is cold, war is peace, ignorance is strength. You label the hatred as
"irrational" yet the writer laid out a very rational justification. Clearly
you cannot think or use words properly. Why do you hate America?

You want to see irrational hatred, say the following to any of your clueless
fellow rightards: "HILLARY CLINTON."

Old May 17th, 2007, 09:42 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.economics
ccr

"PJ O'Donovan" wrote in message
oups.com...

The Anger Of The Left
By Thomas Sowell

www.nationwidespeakers.com/speaker/217
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell

That people on the political left have a certain set of opinions, just
as people do in other parts of the ideological spectrum, is not
surprising. What is surprising, however, is how often the opinions of
those on the left are accompanied by hostility and even hatred.

Particular issues can arouse passions here and there for anyone with
any political views. But, for many on the left, indignation is not a
sometime thing. It is a way of life.

How often have you seen conservatives or libertarians take to the
streets, shouting angry slogans? How often have conservative students
on campus shouted down a visiting speaker or rioted to prevent the
visitor from speaking at all?

Are you really this STUPID???? I mean really????? This article is written by
an imbecile to appeal to imbeciles. Conservatives have hate radio.
Conservatives have gotten almost all liberals removed from the media--guys
like Bill Maher got canned from ABC for saying something truthful--because
of the hate of the right. Did any of you asshats watch what happened in
Florida in 2000? The streets were filled with angry rightards doing
everything they could to prevent an accurate vote count. They shouted in the
courthouse as votes were being examined.

Rightards all the time try to get college professors fired for being too
liberal. And mention a Clinton to rightards and they start foaming at the
mouth.

The source of the anger of liberals, "progressives" or radicals is by
no means readily apparent.

Of course it is not apparent to a right wing idiot. To the rightards taking
away liberty is not a problem is a right wing "leader" does it.

Old May 17th, 2007, 10:14 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.economics
Fred Bloggs

In article ,
says...

[...]

Yep, sadly peabrain is that stupid.
Old May 17th, 2007, 11:38 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.economics
John Rennie

"Fred Bloggs" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...

[...]

I agree but he does know how to get lots of people annoyed with him and I am
sure he enjoys that. There's not much going on for him in his sad little
trailer park and this is way he gets one of his very few pleasures.