Peat Taylor tours

Old November 16th, 2003, 01:43 AM
chris

Default Peat Taylor tours

Looking for input from anyone who has taken a Peat Taylor Tour in Jamaica.
Thanks
Christine

Old November 16th, 2003, 05:57 AM
Peri

We did. Peat and his son, who handled our group once we reached Dunn's River
Falls, were very informative and most cooperative. Peat went out of his way to
make sure everyone was accommodated, dropping people back off at the ship if
they wanted, offering a lunch or shopping trip to those who wanted, and even
recommending a hair braiding location for my daughter in town, driving us there
and coming back to pick us up at no extra charge. We tipped handsomely, of course.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend booking with him.

~ Peri

Old November 16th, 2003, 06:14 AM
Teddie Potter

We booked with Peat Taylor this past September. Very Satisfied!

teddie

Old November 16th, 2003, 12:48 PM
Mark Ericksen

This guy is great. My wife and I took a tour with him last year. The
group on the tour decided to visit a local pottery factory where we had a
quick tour and had some time to browse. We did the falls, Fern Gulley, saw
a fire eater, and stopped for lunch at The Ruins (neat place) as well. It
was a great day. Everyone knows Peat, and I assure you that you will feel
safe at all times. Jamaica was a very beautiful island, and after our visit
we decided that we would like to return to stay a week some day.

Old November 16th, 2003, 10:00 PM
William W. Wright

He's unquestionably the best -- probably should be Knighted -- he does more
for improving the image of Jamaica than the millions of PR dollars spent by
the island --

Bill Wright