Hello Old Friends and new ones!

Old April 6th, 2006, 01:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Hello Old Friends and new ones!

Hello everyone!
I have not eben on here in ages, Just to busy at work, Been putting in
extra long days to keep up with the demand,which in itself is
wonderful. But wanted to drop by to say hello to Old and New friends!
Getting a email from becca kind of said Susie go and check out RTC!
Hope that everyone is doing well, Was very sorry to hear that Peter had
passed away, but if memory serves me he was not in good health for
awhile.. Did not really know the man other from his postings but you
still do not like seeing another one pass, seems like there has been
many on here passing.
I am going on the TA sailing of the Freedom on May 15th is anyone else
going on her that day? Would love to meet up with you! I believe I
will also be on a pre thingy with Crown Princess since I have my annual
group on her out of San Juan.... and doing a Seminar at Sea on the
Empress of the Seas from Philly on 12 August. Is anyone on that
sailing?
Seems like this is a big year for groups since our agency and agents
from here have booked more groups this year then ever, so will be
accompanying other groups as well I suppose...
My daughter is getting Married on the beach in Cape May NJ on June 3 so
am really excited over that..

SO tell me everyone.. WHERE is it that your going this year? WHere is
it that you really want to go this year? are you doing more Cruising on
Land Based vacations this year?

Its always great to hear from everyone!
Hey I am even keeping a blog! its on my website!

Susette
Cruise Outlets and Travel
800 853 9515

Old April 8th, 2006, 01:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Susette wrote:

My daughter is getting Married on the beach in Cape May NJ on June 3 so
am really excited over that..

June 3rd is just around the corner. I would love to see the photos of
your daughter's wedding.

It is nice to see you back, we have missed you.

Becca