Cruising and Cakes

Old September 19th, 2004, 03:10 AM
SAM

Default Cruising and Cakes

ROFLMAO I'm at home after leaving the Port of Miami this morning, from a
weeks cruise on the RCCL Navigator! Had another GREAT time! Anyways, all
week long all I wanted was a simple piece of Cake... not a Mousse, or
cheesecake, but CAKE! Never could find it! Now I'm sitting here at my
computer laughing out loud as I eat one of those delicious Tortula Rum Cakes
realizing that there was Cake all around me!!! Just thought this was funny.

Next cruise, I know where to find my Cake now!

Old September 19th, 2004, 12:42 PM
HDawson228

And when that's gone you can reorder online. Or make your own using the
Bacardi recipe.
Old September 19th, 2004, 12:42 PM
HDawson228

Old September 19th, 2004, 08:26 PM
MsPatty4

Anyways, all
week long all I wanted was a simple piece of Cake... not a Mousse, or
cheesecake, but CAKE! Never could find it!

That was my complaint on our last cruise. I just wanted a plain piece of
dessert, any kind. They try to get so fancy and ruin everything by putting
some sort of filling or topping or whatever they have handy in it.

~ Patty

"Life isn't supposed to be easy,
it's supposed to be worth it"

Old September 20th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Linsifer

That's why I was glad they always had a big basket of cookies in the Horizon
Court buffet on my last two Princess cruises.I would grab a couple of those
when I just wanted something sweet but not as rich or fancy as some of the
desserts.

~Lindsay

Old September 20th, 2004, 12:50 AM
KPJEG