In Flight Movies

Old March 27th, 2006, 08:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default In Flight Movies

How can we find out what movie is playing on United Flight 956 on
April 21st?

Thank you,

Cathy & Bill

Old March 27th, 2006, 11:04 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Thank you. I saw those seven movies too. My question is which one will
be on the plane we will be on?

Cathy

27 Mar 2006 20:42:19 +0100, Des Small wrote:

writes:

How can we find out what movie is playing on United Flight 956 on
April 21st?

All April movies are on
http://www.united.com/page/specialpage/0,6822,1648,00.html

For flight 956, which according to my sources is San Francisco - New
York - London, then for the transatlantic section the information is
at http://www.united.com/movie/listingpage/0,6752,8_4,00.html, and
they say:

"""
Aeon Flux F/D
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe F/D
Kicking & Screaming F/D
Nanny McPhee F/D
Prime F/D
The Producers F/D
Sideways F/D
"""
(F=French subtitles available; D=German ditto)

The SF-NY stuff you can do yourself or ask at our sister group
rec.travel.usa-canada; it's against union regulations to answer that
here.

Des

Old March 27th, 2006, 11:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

writes:

How can we find out what movie is playing on United Flight 956 on
April 21st?

Aeon Flux F/D
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe F/D
Kicking & Screaming F/D
Nanny McPhee F/D
Prime F/D
The Producers F/D
Sideways F/D

My question is which one will be on the plane we will be on?

You're going to London!! Who cares about the in-flight movie??! Don't you
have any questions about Big Ben or Westminster Abbey?

FWIW, some airlines have equipped their long-haul planes with one monitor
per seat so that they're able to offer a selection of movies and each
passenger can choose whatever they want to watch.

Richard

Old March 28th, 2006, 01:20 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:53:56 -0500, "Richard"
wrote:

.. .
writes:

How can we find out what movie is playing on United Flight 956 on
April 21st?

Aeon Flux F/D
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe F/D
Kicking & Screaming F/D
Nanny McPhee F/D
Prime F/D
The Producers F/D
Sideways F/D

My question is which one will be on the plane we will be on?

You're going to London!! Who cares about the in-flight movie??! Don't you
have any questions about Big Ben or Westminster Abbey?

FWIW, some airlines have equipped their long-haul planes with one monitor
per seat so that they're able to offer a selection of movies and each
passenger can choose whatever they want to watch.

True of the British Airways flights I've been on.

Old March 28th, 2006, 01:49 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

writes:

How can we find out what movie is playing on United Flight 956 on
April 21st?

Aeon Flux F/D
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe F/D
Kicking & Screaming F/D
Nanny McPhee F/D
Prime F/D
The Producers F/D
Sideways F/D

My question is which one will be on the plane we will be on?

You're going to London!! Who cares about the in-flight movie??! Don't you
have any questions about Big Ben or Westminster Abbey?

FWIW, some airlines have equipped their long-haul planes with one monitor
per seat so that they're able to offer a selection of movies and each
passenger can choose whatever they want to watch.

That was certainly true of American, the last time I went to
Europe - even in steerage.

Richard