Goober's last report

Old September 27th, 2003, 07:27 PM
George Leppla

Default Goober's last report

Saturday afternoon already and time to think about starting to pack
for the trip home.

Yesterday we were in Cozumel. Hot and humid as usual... we really
didn't do much. The ship docked at the downtown pier so we took a
walk around town and did some shopping. I ahve been there so many
times that I wasn't looking for anything special. The new port
terminal building is open with a large collection of shops all seiing
the same souvenirs. The new line being sued by the Hawkers is
"Cheaper then WalMart".

There were 6 ships in port yesterday and I have to admit that in the
hast for the cruise industry to expand, they have had a big hand in
cahnging this port into something that has no resemblance to the
sleepy Mexican villiage it used to be. This Goober doens't have the
answer as to how you can develop a port for large numbersd of visitors
without changing it.

Some of our group went to a new mini-ture golf place ahd had a lot of
fun. Others went to the beach. No one got their hiar braided... we
Goobers must be slipping.

This has been a wonderful cruise. The weather has been beautiful
every day. The food in teh dining room continues to be very good...
certainly on a par with Royal CAribbean and Princess. Entertainment
has been good with a heav7y emphasis on comedy. I think there were 4
"R rated" midnight comedy shows this week. The productions shows
continue to be good and as usual, Carnival has the largest and best
show bands of any cruise lines. The past passenger party was very well
attneded and you could order any drink you wanted rather then be
limited to the standard whisky sour and rum punch. Cabin steward is
great and the service we have in the dining room has been fine... no
complaints.

Later this afternoon we will have our end of the cruise party and that
is always fun. None of the Grok's made this trip but we'll manage to
have some fun anyway.

Time to pack.... Srr you wll when I get back to PA.

George from PA on the Paradise.
Old September 27th, 2003, 08:56 PM
villa deauville

George
Did Ida Flowers make it to the cruise?

SUNNY........thought she was such a nice lady and a real spiffy dresser

S'nd I

Old September 27th, 2003, 10:38 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

George Leppla wrote:

Saturday afternoon already and time to think about starting to pack
for the trip home.

George,

I have as usual been enjoying your Goober reports. Hope everyone has a
safe trip home.

sue

Old September 27th, 2003, 11:47 PM
David G. Wagner

Well since this is the last report let me say Thank You George, these
reports every time you cruise makes it seem like I'm right along with
everyone.

David
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= 3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
From: (George=A0Leppla)

http://community.webtv.net/I_Will_Ta...OWNTOTHECRUISE