roll call nov. 2 Inspiration

Old October 24th, 2003, 03:45 AM
ANDRETTA KOBIK

Default roll call nov. 2 Inspiration

We are on count down!! Anyone out there going?? I hope this years
weather is nicer than last years.Any info on the ports?The western
caribbean has 4 stops. Any special little shops, restaurants, or book
stores? We dont plan on doing the water tours.We bought Travelguard
insurance.Thanks for info about the trip.My daughter,Kathi will be
celebrating her birthday (34) how do tell them about it ? Andretta

Old October 25th, 2003, 12:56 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"ANDRETTA KOBIK" wrote in message
We are on count down!! Anyone out there going?? I hope this years
weather is nicer than last years.Any info on the ports?The western
caribbean has 4 stops. Any special little shops, restaurants, or book
stores? We dont plan on doing the water tours.We bought Travelguard
insurance.Thanks for info about the trip.My daughter,Kathi will be
celebrating her birthday (34) how do tell them about it ? Andretta

Andretta,
Just let the maitre d' know the day before and they will bring a small cake
and sing, "Happy Birthday," to her on the evening of her birthday during
dinner. I hope that you enjoy the Inspiration as much as we did. We will be
leaving on the Norwegian Crown a day before you but maybe we will see your
ship at one of the W.Caribbean ports before we go through the Panama Canal.
Did you tell your travel agent about her birthday? ~they may decorate her
cabin with balloons if they know ahead of time~your T/A may be of some help
there.
Have a wonderful cruise and birthday celebration!

--Jean

Old October 25th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Helen

When we were on the Carnival Triumph in February for our anniversary all we
did was notify the waiter that we were celebrating and he set it up all for
us. There was no need to notify the maitr'd.....as we only dealt with the
waiter anyway. He will ask what day you'd prefer to celebrate (normally it's
a formal night) and bring it to you after you've had your dinner.

Helen