Cheap flights from UK to Sydney in March 2005

Old September 12th, 2004, 07:30 PM
john E

Default Cheap flights from UK to Sydney in March 2005

hello,
which is the best web sites for the above?

Or does anyone have any UK phone numbers
Many Thanks
John

Old September 13th, 2004, 07:00 PM
www.poms.co.uk

--

Mate try www.tavelbag.co.uk

ta

www.poms.co.uk/mainframe.htm

Old September 15th, 2004, 01:13 AM
mack

"www.poms.co.uk" wrote:

"john E" wrote in message
hello,
which is the best web sites for the above?

how about from USA to Sydney? AusTravel, my old supplier
is out of business it seems.

Thanks Joe

Old September 15th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Frank Slootweg

mack wrote:
"www.poms.co.uk" wrote:

"john E" wrote in message
hello,
which is the best web sites for the above?

how about from USA to Sydney? AusTravel, my old supplier
is out of business it seems.

Same advice as I gave to the OP, but now look for "USA" instead of
"GBR". Now, that wasn't too hard, was it? :-) There are 'only' some 25
listed, so ... :-)

Old September 16th, 2004, 12:14 AM
mack

Frank Slootweg wrote:

Same advice as I gave to the OP, but now look for "USA" instead of
"GBR". Now, that wasn't too hard, was it? :-)

no it wasn't (thank you - apologies)

Joe