Asianisation Of Australia - All Australian citizens must read!

Old July 27th, 2004, 04:01 AM
John L

Default Asianisation Of Australia - All Australian citizens must read!

"Aussie" dribbled:

ASIANISATION: A POLICY OF MANY FACETS

The Asianisation of Australia is not just a single unconnected issue of
immigration. There are historical, political, and economic aspects to this
undeclared policy of the major political parties.

We used to call these idiots "Nazis". I would suggest most
Australians are a little more welcoming to Asian immigrants than this
troglodyte.

John L.
Old July 28th, 2004, 02:53 AM
Kirin

thousands of our students miss out on a university education because their
places have been taken by overseas students from Asia".

That section alone is enough to make it a laughable article.

Old August 18th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Tom Poynton

huph wrote
Funny how u (YOU)speak, write and understand english the same kind from
europe, lets keep it that way.

Well you clearly don't judging by your simply appalling spelling and
grammar. If you profess to stand up for the English way of life, then
at least begin with learning how to spell and construct proper
sentences.

You are a classic example of the "I'm not racist, but..." crowd.

Old August 19th, 2004, 03:59 PM
jim

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:00:55 +1000, Alan
wrote:

On 18 Aug 2004 04:52:10 -0700, (Tom Poynton)
wrote:

huph wrote
Funny how u (YOU)speak, write and understand english the same kind from
europe, lets keep it that way.

Well you clearly don't judging by your simply appalling spelling and
grammar. If you profess to stand up for the English way of life, then
at least begin with learning how to spell and construct proper
sentences.

You are a classic example of the "I'm not racist, but..." crowd.

And while he's at it, he could learn to check the date on the post he's
responding to in case it was re-posted by a virus.

As this was.

Cheers, Alan

You simpering morons talk about the destruction of Austria as if it
were comparable to losing a football game. If you would trade your
culture and your nation for a better selection of restaurants, then
you are worse than any racist or sex pervert or criminal. You sir are
a traitor and a turncoat and that is the lowest form of life there is.

Your blasphemy in such casual tones is more disgusting than anything I
have read in years. I hope the Australian people find their senses
and their balls long enough to deal with the likes of your.

No Hell is hot enough for such vicious, duplicitous, vipers as those
that would casually advocate the destruction of their nation. The
Mossad motto is: By DECEPTION shall we wage war. I suggest you are
living up to their finest traditions.

Every great nation and empire was destroyed by watering down of the
primary culture though over use of immigration. It is only the
harmony of the citizens in a free nation that provide the glue that
keeps that nation whole and free. Once that harmony is diluted into
squabbling minority groups, your nation becomes easy picking for the
predators of the world. The USA has already fallen to this. England
fell long ago. You can bet Australia is in their sights and
immigration is their main weapon used to conquer free nations.

They speak softly and try to sound ever so righteous. But
Egalitarianism is not the same thing as righteousness, and their
constant appeal to Egalitarianism is like a fat sweet lure to a fish.
Bite into it and they will reel your entire nation into financial
enslavement. Would you really sell your children's future for
another Chinese restaurant? If so then you deserve to be conquered
by deceit.

Also beware any misdirection such as dismissing a message because
someone did not use spell check. That is a high school debating
tactic, and spelling may or may not have anything to do with the
correctness of the thoughts expressed.

Old August 19th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Alan

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:59:40 GMT, jim wrote:

You simpering morons talk about the destruction of Austria as if it
were comparable to losing a football game.

Wrong newsgroup mate; and wrong language.

Try:

rec.national.spelling
or rec.moronic.racists.who.can't.read.an.atlas.or.dic tionary
or rec.fascist.history

Cheers, Alan