from John and Kath Yates

Old January 22nd, 2004, 09:19 PM
jky

Default from John and Kath Yates

Dear Pauline,

Just a short line

It seems a long while since we were last in touch. We have had a hectic time
since "Retiring" in May, having made two ministry trips to Africa and then
one to New York State in U.S.A.
Later this year we have already been asked to make three trips into Africa
all from summer to the end of the year.
We also managed to get to the Toronto 10th year anniversary of the Revival
meetings which was really great!

Over the next month or so we have a complete dry spell, so we are thinking
of doing a short visit to our favourite country!

When we visited you Alan asked us if we would like to come back to TAK and
spend a little longer there next time we were in Thailand. I just want to
sound the waters out at the moment, as I know that around this time of the
year you have Team conferences etc at which you may all be away.

We would love to visit you all again, perhaps if possible share some of the
blessings we have received , and learn more about the work up there in the
towns and the hill tribes etc. What we DON'T WANT TO DO is to be an
imposition on you!
Please talk with Alan and the team and see if this seems to you all to be of
the Lord at this time.

Don't be afraid to say "Not convenient" , we just want to be in the Lord's
hands

We love you all, please keep us supplied with more news--you should already
have our new (temporary) e-mail address.

In that most wonderful of all names,

John and Kath