Oasis of the Seas Photo Album

Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Oasis of the Seas Photo Album

I have done a photo album from my cruise on Oasis of the Seas.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Oasis-of-the-Seas

--
Charles
Old November 3rd, 2010, 07:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 3, 5:01*am, Charles wrote:
I have done a photo album from my cruise on Oasis of the Seas.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Oasis-of-the-Seas

--
Charles

Nice photos. Thanks for posting the link. Many of those photos make it
look, as though you are not even on a ship.

Michael
Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ronbo

On 11/3/2010 3:08 PM, wrote:
On Nov 3, 5:01 am, wrote:
I have done a photo album from my cruise on Oasis of the Seas.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Oasis-of-the-Seas

--
Charles

Nice photos. Thanks for posting the link. Many of those photos make it
look, as though you are not even on a ship.

Michael

Thanks for sharing them, Great Photos.

Ron
Old November 4th, 2010, 12:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article
,
" wrote:

Nice photos. Thanks for posting the link. Many of those photos make it
look, as though you are not even on a ship.

That is why I am glad I have an outside balcony booked on the Allure
next year. The top decks are high above the water and there are few sea
views from lower decks. The outside promenade is obstructed most of the
way around and since it is a jogging track you don't want to stand out
there anyway. Also on this sailing there was no motion like one often
feels on a ship. Not sure if it was because the seas were the seas were
calm or the size of the ship was the reason. You could easily forget
you were on the ocean.

--
Charles
Old November 4th, 2010, 12:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Janet Wilder

On 11/3/2010 7:33 PM, Charles wrote:
You could easily forget
you were on the ocean.

Then why go on a cruise? You could stay at an all inclusive hotel and
not be on the ocean.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Old November 4th, 2010, 12:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article m, Janet
Wilder wrote:

Then why go on a cruise? You could stay at an all inclusive hotel and
not be on the ocean.

That is a reasonable question. I will have a better answer after my
cruise on Allure in an outside balcony cabin next year but this cruise
did seem more like being at a resort that happened to be on a ship
rather than on a ship that was resort like. I personally like the ocean
and the motion so that is why I don't think these are going to be my
favorite cruise ships even though they are beautiful, loaded with great
amenities and had great entertainment. It was still very enjoyable but
I have had very enjoyable vacations at land resorts too. I think people
will have to try it and see what they think.

--
Charles
Old November 4th, 2010, 01:46 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K[_3_]

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 20:55:14 -0400, Charles wrote:

I personally like the ocean
and the motion

....we sure do wink

Tom