Time to buy?

Old September 30th, 2008, 05:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default Time to buy?

Royal Caribbean stock is selling for under $20 a share.

Time to buy?

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Feb. 8, 2009 Solstice Valentine http://www.cruisemaster.com/solstice.htm
May 10, 2009 ALASKA http://www.cruisemaster.com/moagc4.htm
October 16, 2010 OASIS http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com
Old September 30th, 2008, 05:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JohnT[_4_]

"George Leppla" wrote in message
Royal Caribbean stock is selling for under $20 a share.

Time to buy?

Probably not, but if you are in a buying mood I have a nice bridge for sale.
--
JohnT

Old October 1st, 2008, 09:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_2_]

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:10:00 -0500, George Leppla wrote:

Royal Caribbean stock is selling for under $20 a share.

Time to buy?

$15
--
Charles of RTC said: "Like my smoker co-worker who has not worked for
three months now because he has to take oxygen due to diminished
Old October 1st, 2008, 06:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 30, 12:10 pm, "George Leppla" wrote:
Royal Caribbean stock is selling for under $20 a share.

Time to buy?

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Feb. 8, 2009 Solstice Valentinehttp://www.cruisemaster.com/solstice.htm
May 10, 2009 ALASKA http://www.cruisemaster.com/moagc4.htm
October 16, 2010 OASIShttp://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com

I'd say yes, for that price. I paid over $30/share. However, it
seems that the OBC for stockholders may become a thing of the past.
So I guess it depends on whether RCI will still honor the OBC. If
not, I think I'd stay away from the stock market for now.
Old October 1st, 2008, 09:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jack Hamilton[_1_]

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:29:16 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 30, 12:10 pm, "George Leppla" wrote:
Royal Caribbean stock is selling for under $20 a share.

Time to buy?

--
George Leppla
http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Feb. 8, 2009 Solstice Valentinehttp://www.cruisemaster.com/solstice.htm
May 10, 2009 ALASKA http://www.cruisemaster.com/moagc4.htm
October 16, 2010 OASIShttp://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com

I'd say yes, for that price. I paid over $30/share. However, it
seems that the OBC for stockholders may become a thing of the past.
So I guess it depends on whether RCI will still honor the OBC.

Why do you think that?

I own a whopping one share, so I wouldn't get an on-board credit
anyway.

Old October 2nd, 2008, 04:51 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake "George Leppla" :

Royal Caribbean stock is selling for under $20 a share.

Time to buy?

No. Two or three more days. But I'm about to buy diamonds and
spiders.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
[Default] Thus spake "George Leppla" :

Royal Caribbean stock is selling for under $20 a share.

Time to buy?

No. Two or three more days. But I'm about to buy diamonds and
spiders.

Bought at $21. We'll see how it goes.

Old October 2nd, 2008, 05:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Oct 2, 7:50�am, "George Leppla" wrote:
"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message

[Default] Thus spake "George Leppla" :

Royal Caribbean stock is selling for under $20 a share.

Time to buy?

No. �Two or three more days. �But I'm about to buy diamonds and
spiders.

Bought at $21. �We'll see how it goes.

--
George Leppla � �http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Feb. 8, 2009 Solstice Valentinehttp://www.cruisemaster.com/solstice.htm
May 10, 2009 �ALASKA �http://www.cruisemaster.com/moagc4.htm
October 16, 2010 �OASIShttp://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com

I be teetering wondering IF we should buy it was $19.60 today...
But I think it go back up
Old October 5th, 2008, 02:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

George Leppla wrote:
Royal Caribbean stock is selling for under $20 a share.

Time to buy?

I think yes. Just bought a bunch actually. It's a good long term
investment I think.

Jeff