Need Assistance

Old October 3rd, 2008, 10:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Shelby Arnold

Default Need Assistance

My Dear American Friend:

I am needing to ask you to support an urgent secret business
relationship with a transfer of funds of great magnitude.

I am ministry of the treasury of the republic of America. My country
has had crisis that has caused need for large transfer of funds of 700
billion of your dollars. If you would assist me in this transfer it
would be most profitable to you.

I am working with highly reputable Mr. Phil Gram, lobbyist for UBS,
who will be my replacement as ministry of the treasury in January if
my political party wins upcoming election, which we certainly will
because we are in controlling of the highest supreme court. You may
remember him as a senator as leader of the American banking
deregulation movement in the 1990s.

This transaction is 100% safe. You must trust me completely and not
ask questions about the transaction. You have my word no one will do
anything wrong with the money.

This is a matter of great urgency. We need your blank check. We need
the funds as quickly as possible. We cannot directly transfer these
funds in the names of our close friends because we are constantly
under surveillance. My family lawyer advised me that I should look for
a reliable and trustworthy personage who will act as a next of kin so
the funds can be transferred. You are that personage.

Please reply with all of your bank account, IRA and college fund
account numbers and those of your children, grandchildren and those
yet unborn to so that we may transfer
your commission for this transaction. After I receive this information
I will respond with detailed information about safeguards we promise
will be used to protect the funds and produce a long-term return on
investment for you and those you love.

Yours faithfully
minister of treasury h. Paulson

--
"I married Tom Arnold who proceeded to dump me. What is my reward? I get
to sell the house I should have won in settlement, kicking my *own ass*
Old October 3rd, 2008, 11:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Joseph Coulter[_4_]

Shelby Arnold wrote in news:48e68cf5$0$17067
:

[...]

I don't know whether to laugh, cry or just send my money.

--
Joseph Coulter, cruises and vacations
www.josephcoulter.com

877 832 2021
904 631 8863 cell

Old October 5th, 2008, 08:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake Joseph Coulter :

[...]

"Instead of racing open ocean sailboats, I should have just put a big
fan in the bathroom and stood in a cold shower burning one hundred
dollar bills. It would have been cheaper and I could put my clothes
in the dryer every evening."

Old October 6th, 2008, 01:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Shelby Arnold

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 14:14:00 -0500, Dillon Pyron wrote:

[...]

I never raced sailboats, why are you making fun of this country and its
needs?
Old October 6th, 2008, 02:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
NWLB

We are not making the funnies. I am suggesting you recommend yourself
here for more helpful informations.

http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf/

Old October 6th, 2008, 03:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 10/3/2008 5:21 PM Shelby Arnold did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
[...]

Dude, how are your buds in Nigeria?

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old October 6th, 2008, 06:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Shelby Arnold

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 10:03:18 -0400, Brian K wrote:

[...]

It's suppose to be a *joke*
Old October 6th, 2008, 06:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Shelby Arnold

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 06:04:34 -0700 (PDT), NWLB wrote:

We are not making the funnies. I am suggesting you recommend yourself
here for more helpful informations.

http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf/

There are Negroes.
Old October 7th, 2008, 03:22 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake Shelby Arnold :

[...]

That's odd, seems like you did, first.

BTW, my quote was from Roy Disney. Not Roy O. Disney, Walt's brother,
but Walt's nephew, who served on the BOD of the Walt Disney Company
until he was forced out.

He also raced in the Ensenada race every year and several of the big
West Coast races, like SF-Honolulu.