Get Your Vacation Rental into Google Earth - Includes: Google Maps, unlimited photos, and more.

Old June 11th, 2006, 07:17 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Get Your Vacation Rental into Google Earth - Includes: Google Maps, unlimited photos, and more.

**Be listed in Google Earth and Satellite Photo Maps. Highlight Nearby
Activities, Give Directions, and show nearby Flickr photos**

Xplorica.com is unlike any vacation rental directory you've ever seen.
Only Xplorica provides you with an easy-to-use service that places your
vacation rental into Google Earth and our interactive Google Map.

Xplorica users will see your property in Google Earth and our Google
Map - complete with descriptions, photos, hyperlinks and your contact
details.

Xplorica makes finding a vacation destination fun, easy, and intuitive.
It's easy to find the properties near the beach, mountain resort, golf
course, or lake. Potential renters can find the property they want
using our incredible interactive 3D globe of the world, 2D map, or
advanced parametric search.

When exploring destinations in Google Earth, Xplorica's incredible
"Network Link" will load up nearby flickr.com photos that give
perspective on the exciting and beautiful surroundings of that
destination.

See Xplorica.com in action now: http://www.xplorica.com

Create a listing in Xplorica.com and have it added to Google Earth, our
interactive map, and our photo directory:
http://www.xplorica.com/content/view/16/2/

Still unsure that Xplorica is UNIQUE, INCREDIBLE, FUN, and EFFECTIVE?

Did you know Xplorica gives you:

Unlimited photos
Google Earth Placemark Creation (through our easy-to-use web interface)
Xplorica Google Map Placemark Creation
Advanced Parametric Search
Placemarks of Nearby Activities
Nearby GeoCoded flickr photos