Health Vacations in Russia - Medical Tourism and Outsourcing in beautiful St.-Petersburg, Russia.

Old January 22nd, 2007, 08:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Medical Outsoursing and Tourism http://www.healthvacations.ca

Default Health Vacations in Russia - Medical Tourism and Outsourcing in beautiful St.-Petersburg, Russia.

Health Vacations in Russia - Medical Tourism and Outsourcing in
beautiful St.-Petersburg, Russia.

Health Vacations Inc. has a mission: we strive to provide top-class
medical tourism guidance with a strong emphasis on our clients' safety
and comfort. We take great pride in being a dynamic company
specializing in the outsourcing of medical care to places with a rich
history as well as a renowned reputation for medical excellence.
We are affiliated with high-quality, low-cost medical care facilities
located in St. Petersburg, Russia. We present patients in need of
health care services with the opportunity to take advantage of our
medical service packages at a cost 40-80% lower than that of the same
procedures in the United States and at a speed 3-4 times faster than in
Canada. In addition, our service packages have been tailored to give
the client an all-inclusive, rest and
relaxation package in scenic St. Petersburg, Russia.

Health Vacations Inc. is committed to a tradition of excellence and to
only the highest standards of integrity, honesty, and ethical conduct
in everything we do. As an organization, we believe our success depends
on our ability to listen and respond appropriately to the people we
serve and to remain aware as well as up-to-date of ever-changing issues
and ideas of the medical world.

With recent legislation being passed giving doctors the option to
incorporate, medical outsourcing presents an excellent opportunity for
medical doctors across Canada to increase their corporate income while
decreasing the amount of taxation deducted.

Understandably, there are going to be some questions regarding the
knowledge, integrity and credentials of foreign health care providers.
For this reason, we present the opportunity for doctors interested in
joining our highly qualified team to meet via video conference chat
over a nice lunch, provided by us, in order to deliberate with our
affiliate doctors who will be performing the medical procedures in
beautiful St. Petersburg Russia.
With your assistance we plan to be the pinnacle of the medical tourism
industry. Be part of our team and take pride in providing unsurpassed
results to patients and efficient and effective medical vacation
experience.
Kindly respond to this letter indicating a suitable date and time to
meet and articulate potential future collaborations between Health
Vacations Inc. and yourself.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity, it is greatly appreciated; we
look forward to discussing matters with you in a more detailed manner
in the near future.

http://www.healthvacations.ca

We provide the following services:

Cosmetic Surgery Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Spinal Surgery Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Dental Packages Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Endoscopy Packages Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
General Surgery Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Gynaecology Packages Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Endocrinology Packages Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Orthopaedic Packages Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Paediatric Packages Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Rehabilitation Packages Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
MRI Outsourcing Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism

Allergy Center Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Children's Center Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Dental Centre Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Therapeutic Centre Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Dialysis Centre Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Digestive Disease Centre Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Ear, Nose and Throat Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Eye Centre Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Health Screening Centre Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Heart Centre Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Cancer Centre Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Orthopaedics Centre Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Plastic Surgery Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Rehabilitation Centre Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Skin Laser Centre Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Surgical Centre Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism
Women Clinics Medical Outsourcing and Health Tourism