Is Aer Lingus the only trans-atlantic LLC?

Old October 9th, 2017, 03:16 PM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default Is Aer Lingus the only trans-atlantic LLC?

Am Montag, 2. Oktober 2017 00:34:26 UTC+2 schrieb John Levine:

Air Berlin has some reasonable fares to DUS

Last flights not later than october 15th this year.

Well, yes, I wrote that message five years ago.

That was a reason to warn: What was a good deal
those times, won't be good in 10/2017.

All of AB operations are to cease before
the end of the month.

Regards, ULF
Old October 9th, 2017, 08:03 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Levine

In article ,
wrote:
Am Montag, 2. Oktober 2017 00:34:26 UTC+2 schrieb John Levine:

Air Berlin has some reasonable fares to DUS

Last flights not later than october 15th this year.

Well, yes, I wrote that message five years ago.

That was a reason to warn: What was a good deal
those times, won't be good in 10/2017.

If you're planning to alert us to every five or ten year old message
that is no longer relevant, you're going to be a very busy guy.

Old October 9th, 2017, 09:21 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Kenny McCormack[_2_]

In article , John Levine wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
Am Montag, 2. Oktober 2017 00:34:26 UTC+2 schrieb John Levine:

Air Berlin has some reasonable fares to DUS

Last flights not later than october 15th this year.

Well, yes, I wrote that message five years ago.

That was a reason to warn: What was a good deal
those times, won't be good in 10/2017.

If you're planning to alert us to every five or ten year old message
that is no longer relevant, you're going to be a very busy guy.

Man's got to have something to live for.

--
"If our country is going broke, let it be from feeding the poor and caring for
the elderly. And not from pampering the rich and fighting wars for them."

--Living Blue in a Red State--