toilet question

Old October 20th, 2004, 08:54 PM
sascha

"erilar" schrieb:
Are there other countries besides France where a hole in the floor is
considered a woman's toilet??

aplenty in Africa.

Old October 20th, 2004, 08:54 PM
sascha

Old October 20th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Jeremy Henderson

On 2004-10-20 22:14:35 +0200, erilar
said:

Are there other countries besides France where a hole in the floor is
considered a woman's toilet??

Do you think that your concept of a toilet is the rule, or the
exception, in terms of the world's population?

J;
--
Encrypted e-mail address. Click to mail me:
http://cerbermail.com/?nKYh3qN4YG

Old October 20th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Jeremy Henderson

Old October 20th, 2004, 09:14 PM
erilar

Default toilet question

Are there other countries besides France where a hole in the floor is
considered a woman's toilet??

--
Mary Loomer Oliver (aka Erilar)

You can't reason with someone whose first line of argument
is that reason doesn't count. Isaac Asimov

Erilar's Cave Annex: http://www.airstreamcomm.net/~erilarlo
Old October 20th, 2004, 09:26 PM
alain K.

"erilar" a écrit dans le message
de ...
Are there other countries besides France where a hole in the floor is
considered a woman's toilet??

ahhhhhhhhhh troll again! a long time since we didn't see this one
Alain

Old October 20th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Miguel Cruz

erilar wrote:
Are there other countries besides France where a hole in the floor is
considered a woman's toilet??

Probably 75% of the planet.

Consider yourself lucky you weren't in China, where the typical ladies' room
consists of a long groove along the floor of a large room (come on in!
There's plenty of space for everyone!) with a trickle of water running
through it (or so it was reported to me; the gents wasn't much different so
I'm willing to believe it).

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos from 32 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu