Mariner of The Seas vs. Ocean Liners of The Past

Old January 16th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Heather

Cruise companies are in the money-making business. They want to draw
as many of each generation as they can. Nothing wrong with that,
doesn't bother me, and it's smart on their part.

Maybe, but cruising will never be what it used to be like back in the days of
the canoe sterned liners. The industry changed forever in the 1980's. *Most*
of the lines now are "mass market - everyone aboard".
Old January 16th, 2005, 11:27 PM
*bicker*

A 16 Jan 2005 21:44:52 GMT, anOspam
(Heather) escribió:
Maybe, but cruising will never be what it used to be like back in the days of
the canoe sterned liners.

Thank goodness.

--
bicker®
Old January 17th, 2005, 12:02 AM

From: *bicker*

Thank goodness.

Which ship(s) did you cruise on before the 1980's that you had a problem with?
Old January 17th, 2005, 12:15 AM

I wrote:

Maybe, but cruising will never be what it used to be like back in the days of
the canoe sterned liners.

Let me re-phrase that;

Maybe, but cruising will never be as superb or as swank as it was back in the
days of the canoe-sterned liners.

~Email blocked until further notice due to bad aol spam filters~
*Sorry* :-)
Old August 22nd, 2011, 01:16 PM
fanky fanky is offline
Banned

I assume my NV is re-syncing Winnipeg Escort I accidentally cut it

on with Winnipeg Asian Escorts constantly and drive 4 is flashing. And I can't locate it in raidar etc

Winnipeg Asian Escort If so any idea of how long ti would take all

four drive are 500gigs. Winnipeg Escorts I'm waiting to migrate my

data to my Ultra 4.

Last edited by fanky : August 22nd, 2011 at 01:20 PM.